First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We are past the point where emails should have started filtering out today. I'm thinking Ford is done for this week. So, likely to continue next week. But I agree with the above. Ford isn't done with January. Yesterday was mostly to get the cancelled VINs scheduled.
Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would. They are scheduling for the entire month of January, and some folks yesterday called twice during the day and got a VIN with the second call. Either that or wait til Monday,as you KNOW all the January scheduling will be done by then.
I wouldn't bank on all the Jan scheduling being done by Monday. One thing I noted was few (if any?) week of 1/30 dates in this round. Plus @fordvideoguy still has a bunch of allocations that didn't get scheduled this week. My money is on another round of scheduling next Thursday.

Sk17kp36

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Chevy C1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
-No email but Ford Customer Service Line 12/2 12:40 EST
-Scheduled build date 1/2/23
-Canceled MY22, now MY23 Iconic Silver hybrid XLT lux, manuel rear window, moonroof, CP360
-southern Indiana
-original order date 9/20/2021, converted to MY 23 11/14/22
-Carriage Ford, Clarksville, IN

Mayhem

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 & 2023 Maverick Lariats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Got VIN at 1 PM 1 Dec by going to Ford Chat. Verified on phone with Maverick Marketing on 7 Dec. Still no email (yes, they have my address right). NEVER GOT EMAIL.
  • 📅 Built 6 Jan 23. Could not get railcar # until 20 Jan. Spent 8 days in East St Louis per FCS & Chat. ARR Baldwin FL 19 Jan. ARR Taft FL 21 Jan. At my request, driven 61 miles west to dealer on 24 Jan (to ensure having before cruise 5 Feb). Bed damage. In dealer body shop until 25-31 Jan for repair. That will be Day # 457 of wait.
  • 🛻 Rollover, 23 Lariat Hybrid, 360, hitch cyber orange, moonroof, 400W inverter on console (have TuxMat hybrid floor liners, OEDRO hard tri-fold tonneau from eBay, BedRug Classic full bedliner, Ford hood deflector and mud flaps ready & waiting)
  • 📍 Central Florida
  • 🗓 Ordered 1 Nov 2021. Order placed 9 Nov 2021. Deadline to order Hybrid was 15 Nov 2021. Converted to MY23 on 14 Nov 2022
  • 🕺 Bartow Ford

Last edited:

strtrkstr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't bank on all the Jan scheduling being done by Monday. One thing I noted was few (if any?) week of 1/30 dates in this round. Plus @fordvideoguy still has a bunch of allocations that didn't get scheduled this week. My money is on another round of scheduling next Thursday.
I did chat again today, and still unscheduled. Looks like I will look forward to next week. My birthday is on the 11th, so maybe I can hope for an early b-day present.

Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just curious….
Is their anyone who got the order confirmation or 45 day email (clearly Ford has your email linked to your order), that didn’t get a scheduling email, but contacted ford directly and ended up having the ford rep providing them with a build date?

rudedog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT, 2013 Toyota Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received a VIN yesterday but no production date. Ordered Hybrid XLT w/CP360, hitch and moonroof on 10/21/22. I've been trying the get ahold of Ford CS this afternoon but I keep getting hung up on. I'll try again on Monday.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus NX 200t
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Dec 2 2022 10:08 am (PST)
  • 📅 Week of Jan 2 2023
  • 🛻 Lariat. Hybrid. Cactus Grey. Lariat Lux Pkg. Co 360. Co assist. Spray-In. Remote Start.
  • 📍 Southern California
  • 🗓 Nov 4 2021 --> Cancelled 22 & got 2023 confirm email on Nov 21 2022
  • 🕺 Galpin Ford (CA)
  • VIN: PRA17xxx

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received a VIN yesterday but no production date. Ordered Hybrid XLT w/CP360, hitch and moonroof on 10/21/22. I've been trying the get ahold of Ford CS this afternoon but I keep getting hung up on. I'll try again on Monday.
You might try the chat instead - seems to be more reliable info than the phone anyway. Also, both chat & phone are available on Saturdays.

Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Yesterday at 6:19 PM

No email, but called FMC ~4PMEST. I have a build week of Jan 9, and Vin......A168##. Original order 11/1/21. "23 order XLT Hybrid Lux 360 A51. The nice lady also offered that I had the Private offer of $2750 and gave me the cert #. I'll walit to see if the dealer calls tomorrow.

@fordvideoguy
Is the Jan 9 build week a fictive place holder or real?
Should I ask my dealer to go into SmartVincent now with the "23 vin and associate the Private Offer cert # with my "23 order, or will Ford do this automatically? Also, should he then be able to enter the Cert # for the Farm Bureau discount that I came him on Nov 9?
Thanks!
Sounds like you are good to go, no need to do anything until the vehicle comes in. You already have the private offer certificate number which is only available if you have a private offer. You can reach out to your dealer if you want but they will need to do it again when it comes in and you are ready to do paperwork. There are no longer any 2022 order in the 1/9/23 build week, they canceled those 2 weeks ago, that is real build week for your 2023 order.

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No email was received. I chatted with Ford, no build date. Oh well...
I always ask what the priority code is and they will tell me. This time the person claimed they could not access the information and that I should contact my dealer. Hit and miss I guess.
I am lazy and just cut and past my sales order and order code and ask for the build status and priority code. They will give just my build status. Then I have to ask for the priority code again. Only one time did the person give both without me asking again for the priority code.
Still very glad to have the chat ability. I hate sitting on hold on the phone.

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone gotten a build email this week that wasn’t a cancelled 22 order?

Hippestgoldfish

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I chatted yesterday about noonish with Ford, and they told me it was unscheduled. Would it be worth it to try again today?
Possibly. Depends on where your order stands. If you are a cancelled VIN with a priority 2 code, it could be worth it. I never shy away from bugging Ford about my car.... They can be bugged a bit if they can me wait 14 months+ for a car.
Sponsored