SEKSy Maverick Man

SEKSy Maverick Man

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Nothing for me. I called the Customer Service #.

"Can't tell you anything. Not yet scheduled. No VIN # attached. Thanks!"
Sponsored

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Wait...please elaborate. I ordered from a small dealership in June also and was told a few weeks ago by the manager that my order is getting rolled over to a 2023. A few others have had the same problem but not enough for people to believe it. I get roasted on Facebook and Reddit when I bring it up because people think I'm lying for some reason. I need your validation that yes, orders made long ago ARE getting rolled over to 2023s.
I think your sales manager is the one lying. Ford has not made any official comments on orders being rolled over. I would believe that sales manager as far as I could throw them.

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my Email. Hybrid Lariat with luxury package being built week of 18th April. Hoping the schedule sticks as my birthday is the 20th.
When did you place your order?

profecia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally got scheduled!

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!): 12:09P EST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: April 18th 2022
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): carbonized grey hybrid lariat lux + moon roof + upgraded black wheels
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 8/30/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS): Chapman Ford

Last edited:

TRUCKHEF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wait...please elaborate. I ordered from a small dealership in June also and was told a few weeks ago by the manager that my order is getting rolled over to a 2023. A few others have had the same problem but not enough for people to believe it. I get roasted on Facebook and Reddit when I bring it up because people think I'm lying for some reason. I need your validation that yes, orders made long ago ARE getting rolled over to 2023s.
its funny because I'm a dealership employee and I get D plan but was also told by my sales guy that I'm getting pushed to 2023, late august order still unscheduled clean...so maybe he's right maybe he's wrong, maybe its just a preventative measure so they don't get flamed by all the people with orders?? 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

divinestriker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received: 12:07pm est
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: April 18th, 2022
  • 🛻 All relevant build info Alto Blue Hybrid Lariet Lux + CP360 + Moonroof
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable: MD
  • 🗓 Your original order date: September 3rd, 2021
  • 🕺 Dealer: Chapman of Horsham

Last edited:

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
its funny because I'm a dealership employee and I get D plan but was also told by my sales guy that I'm getting pushed to 2023, late august order still unscheduled clean...so maybe he's right maybe he's wrong, maybe its just a preventative measure so they don't get flamed by all the people with orders?? 🤷‍♂️
IF YOU ARE CLEAN THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO FOR 2022

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lurker here, but thought I would post this to add to the data set
  • ⏰ Time email was received 12:07 Eastern
  • 📅 April 18
  • Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT, CP360, tow hitch (non-lux)
  • Southern Ohio
  • 🗓 Order confirmed Sept 7
Congrats... I'm still waiting on my basic XLT hybrid that I ordered in July to get scheduled...

dmccorkle33

First Name
David McCorkle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hybrid Lariat, 2022 Tesla Model Y Perf
Got mine scheduled

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!): 10:11 am AZ time
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): Alto Blue, Hybrid Lariat Lux, Co-Pilot 360
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 9/1/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS): Bell Ford, Phoenix, AZ

Sponsored

SGNKS14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Fusion
At long last!
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!): 12:07 PM EST
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): Alto Blue hybrid lariat lux + upgraded black wheels
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 8/30/2021 (changed from First Edition Rapid Red to regular Alto Blue on 10/26/2021)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS): Sheehy Ford

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That was my guess too on the XLT.

What does dealer allotment mean? As in what dealer you order through? Is there a list of priority dealers somewhere?
Ford doesn't deliver trucks base don first-come-first-served. They track things like number of sales of a dealership and give the better performing and/or larger ones more vehicles per month. Back in the days where there was actual cars sitting on lots that the sales associates had to try and sell you, this make sense and was a way for Ford to distribute new vehicles to the people who could sell them the fastest. In today's environment, where every single vehicle produced is already spoken for, there is literally no purpose to it but here we are. I have unfortunately placed my order with a small local dealer and it apparently ensured I'll never get the darned thing. Then again, others who had considered this went with the largest dealers, and now find themselves competing with the largest pool of orders to compete with. So really, everyone's screwed and it's almost complete luck based on how many allotments your dealer gets from Ford in combination with how many other competing customers ordered at your dealership.

First Name
Shell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
i got a build email!

I prayed and I decided to not even look at my email or this site frantically like past Thursdays lol.
forgive me because I don’t know how to post it the way I’m suppose to.
Glory be to God! I’m grateful.

ordered October 8th
XL Shadow black FWD- nothing added
Scheduled for April 18th
I haven’t even looked at the posts yet so if there is any of you who ordered infront of me I’m so sorry. Congrats to all others on their build emails.

Eklipse

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ 9:07 AM Pacific
  • 📅 4/18/2022
  • 🛻 Carbonized Gray Hybrid Lariat Lux w/ sunroof
  • 📍 Pacific NW
  • 🗓 Late August
  • 🕺 Landmark Ford
Ford Maverick 📬 02/17 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] Mav Order

boone9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger XLT, 2005 Ford Explorer XLT
Congrats... I'm still waiting on my basic XLT hybrid that I ordered in July to get scheduled...
oof, that sucks and it looks like you removed the sprayin liner in attempt to get scheduled. I wonder if it's the moonroof holding you up or allocations? I've got the same build but I got Lux and there was no way I would consider dropping the sprayin liner.
Sponsored