Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Email from 9:00am central this morning
Ordered 8/30
Build Date 10/18
-XLT Cactus green 2.0L AWD
-4k Tow package (this is actually a question mark because I think the dealer may have ordered my Maverick incorrectly unfortunately)
-Co-pilot 360 (also a question mark)
Sponsored

RWR

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just received my email confirming my build date of week of October 18. I ordered my XLT with the 2.0 ecoboost AWD luxury package and the 4k towing package. I was sweating it being delayed due to the shortages of spray in bed liner and the trifold bed cover. I ordered on 7/22 so I guess that helped. From what I hear I should get delivery November 18, Hope that holds true.
congrats! I have a very similar order, and also confirmed on 7/22, Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got my build date.... Oct 18th. I will update with vin shortly. I removed the spray in bed-liner and was scheduled on the next run. Ordered 7/18 Indiana order.

XL ...AWD...2.0... 4K tow, 360, sunroof, floor liners, sliding window, engine block heater, full spare, oxford white.

I never got an email from FORD for anything. Its correct in the system. Dealer cant figure out why either but they are calling with status updates and emailing me from them.

Last edited:

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I'm starting to think the main thing that matters is dealership size. I reserved mid June an XLT, AWD, 4K towing, and no options other than a sliding window in the back and drop in liner. Pretty basic, so I guess I ordered from a small dealer (Kindle Ford, Cape May Court House, NJ) and that's the hold up.
I think the Drop In Bedliner is holding you up.

Westsidetruck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Hybrid
Judging by what seems to be a lack of builds announced today, I am happy that I did not remove the spray in bedliner. I Think I would have been a little bit disappointed if I had removed it and I saw that builds with it we’re scheduled next week, even if I was scheduled today

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ditto, ordered and confirmed on June 9th, went to dealer yesterday to sign new order with removal of tonneau and interior mats. Hope I can get a build date sooner.
WOOHOO, FORD DIDN'T EMAIL ME BUT MY DEALER JUST DID.....BUILD DATE OCT 18

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled today. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • Your scheduled build week
  • All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • Your original order date
  • Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)

Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets found at the top of the forum!

Related thread with info on this week's forecasted build weeks: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-production-build-weeks-10-18-and-10-25.1823/

Summary as of 4:20 PM EST - Will update throughout the day
By my count, only seven orders have been reported in this thread, all ECOBOOST

Summary as of 11:59 AM EST - Will update throughout the day
100% of builds so far have been XL/XLT Ecoboost

Summary as of 11:08 AM EST - Will update throughout the day
100% of builds so far have been XL/XLT Ecoboost
Never received email from Ford, but Dealer just sent me build date of Oct 18, XLT, AWD, 2.0 LUX, 4K TOWING
ORIGINAL ORDER DATE JUNE 9th
St. Charles Missouri Area
Ordered from Puttmann Ford in St. Charles

Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Just received my email confirming my build date of week of October 18. I ordered my XLT with the 2.0 ecoboost AWD luxury package and the 4k towing package. I was sweating it being delayed due to the shortages of spray in bed liner and the trifold bed cover. I ordered on 7/22 so I guess that helped. From what I hear I should get delivery November 18, Hope that holds true.
Congrats! But to go along with "hope for the best and expect the worst", you should plan for two months from build to delivery.

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never received email from Ford, but Dealer just sent me build date of Oct 18, XLT, AWD, 2.0 LUX, 4K TOWING
ORIGINAL ORDER DATE JUNE 9th
St. Charles Missouri Area
Ordered from Puttmann Ford in St. Charles
Congratulations!

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads