Sponsored

Equipenquin

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
sooo.. when is the next round of scheduling? next thursday or are we done for this year?
Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
sooo.. when is the next round of scheduling? next thursday or are we done for this year?
They're not even done for October (I don't think there have been any scheduled for the week of 10/25). I'd expect more 10/18 and 10/25 units scheduled over the next couple Thursdays.

Reactions: JJC

rknrbt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In my Ford retiree newsletter today it stated they have 80,000 orders for the Maverick with 60% being the hybrid. That would make the ratio 48,000 hybrid and 32,000 ecoboost. I ordered my hybrid Lariat 6/12 and still have not heard a word since.

WVX76

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray XLT FX4, Subaru Forester Wilderness
Late to the thread, however my dealer just sent me a text to let me know I’m scheduled 10/18 for a 2.0 XLT with AWD FX4 and tow! Cactus gray. No luxury package. I did not receive an email and had given up hope for this week. I haven’t received any emails from Ford at all. Ordered 6/10 in Utah.

Wednesday the dealer removed the factory spray in liner at my request so maybe that helped! Thank you to everyone for the excellent into on this site. Fingers crossed they start pumping out these Mavericks! My first Ford since my old 1988 F250.

Last edited:

Jamesable

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Charger R/T
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled today. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • Your scheduled build week
  • All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • Your original order date
  • Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA)

Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets found at the top of the forum!

Related thread with info on this week's forecasted build weeks: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...-production-build-weeks-10-18-and-10-25.1823/

Summary as of 9:43AM 9/3 EST - Will update throughout the day
By my count, 15 orders have been reported in this thread, all ECOBOOST, mostly XL/XLT (two Lariat) - No 10/25 builds noted as of yet (please correct me if that seems wrong)

Summary as of 7:05PM EST - Will update throughout the day
By my count, only 10 orders have been reported in this thread, all ECOBOOST, mostly XL/XLT (one Lariat) - No 10/25 builds noted as of yet (please correct me if that seems wrong)

Summary as of 5:09 PM EST - Will update throughout the day
By my count, only nine orders have been reported in this thread, all ECOBOOST, mostly XL/XLT (one Lariat) - No 10/25 builds noted as of yet (please correct me if that seems wrong)

Summary as of 4:20 PM EST - Will update throughout the day
By my count, only seven orders have been reported in this thread, all ECOBOOST

Summary as of 11:59 AM EST - Will update throughout the day
100% of builds so far have been XL/XLT Ecoboost

Summary as of 11:08 AM EST - Will update throughout the day
100% of builds so far have been XL/XLT Ecoboost
Suuuuuuch Bullshit. All Ecoboost.
How exciting for us hybrid folk. 😑

Sponsored

Davidod

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine on 6-19 and I’ve heard nothing about the build. How are two week old ordered getting build befor mine? What gives?

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine on 6-19 and I’ve heard nothing about the build. How are two week old ordered getting build befor mine? What gives?
i ordered June 9. On this past Monday, I removed the tonneau cover and mat options. Build date was sent Thursday. If you have those options, remove.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Production is just kicking in. Not sure if the issue is Hybrid or accessory components in general. They seem to be committed to building standard factory packages. If you ordered any accessories outside of the standard Ford packages, the components are delaying builds. The spray in bed liner is a good example. They are limiting XLT and Lariat Lux (come with spray-in) builds now, so they will push back any orders with this as an option (if it's not a Lux model).

I went to my dealer this morning and removed all optional accessories I had ordered (Hard roll Tonneau, WT Floor mats, mud flaps and hood deflector). It makes no sense to have a few accessories potentially hold up the production. I can add them when they become available from Ford Parts or after-market.

I told them to keep it as Alto Blue Lariat, Hybrid, Lux Package, Co-Pilot 360.
I ordered on July 19 - let's see if they will consider a schedule for this Lariat Hybrid build. I feel better knowing that optional accessories can no longer potentially delay my build. I am okay with waiting on the truck.

They certainly have more flexibility with the 2.0 Ecoboost. Same platform as Bronco Sport so they can build 2WD, AWD, Tow Package, Off-Road. The Hybrid demand (and forecasting) has been underestimated.
Sponsored