First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tahoe, 2022 Ford Maverick XL on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations to everyone who got their build date. Hoping to have mine built by June.

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which dealer did you order from ?

grimkenpo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Tahoe, 2022 Ford Maverick XL on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from Davidson Ford in Clay, NY.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This thread was very helpful and don't think my dealer entered in the ROVP*. Just sent an email as they are closed. Will follow-up later tomorrow.

Salesmen said one guy would order the next day. The following day called the manager, who discovered he would enter it. Just took my credit card info for the $500 deposit and got the confirmation email. Fun Fun Fun Note it is possible the salesmen took my drivers license so still hope on being entered in the ROVP system.

Congrats to all those receiving build dates and hoping all others are following up with their dealer regarding the ROVP system and also ask for a priority number.

Sponsored

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This thread was very helpful and don't think my dealer entered in the ROVP*. Just sent an email as they are closed. Will follow-up later tomorrow.

Salesmen said one guy would order the next day. The following day called the manager, who discovered he would enter it. Just took my credit card info for the $500 deposit and got the confirmation email. Fun Fun Fun Note it is possible the salesmen took my drivers license so still hope on being entered in the ROVP system.

Congrats to all those receiving build dates and hoping all others are following up with their dealer regarding the ROVP system and also ask for a priority number.
You should have received a sheet showing your build. It has the sales code and order code. You can call Ford Customer service at 800-334-4375 and they will tell you if the order has been confirmed.

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No email today.
Received order confirmation on Jul 9.
Hybrid XLT Cyber Orange w/ Copilot 360, hitch, sliding rear window

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Still Nothing but silence and even spoke to FORD the other day, 6/8/21 Red Pepper Lariat hybrid, Lux 360.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here is a video Tim made a couple days ago explaining the ROVP process in detail and that if you didnt get ROVP, your order may turn into a dealer "stock" order at some point down the road.

If your dealer asked for the things in the video, you are probably good to go. If you didn't do what he mentions, then you are likely not ROVP approved and will never get scheduled. Your Maverick will then turn into a dealer stock order.

You need to contact the dealer to find out for sure.

They did get a copy of my DL and I have a copy of the signed DORA and I did a CC deposit and I live in CA. With all that said, I'm still concerned. I'm calling them tomorrow if I don't get an email response by lunch.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you submit a signed DORA, copy of DL and deposit (some dealers don't require)? This has to be scanned in by dealer and submitted to the ROVP portal. It usually takes a few days and the status will show "Approved" and you are good to go then.
Yes, I did all of that. But this dealer is so unresponsive to my emails, I'm going to call anyways.

Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I dont have a good feeling about my order. When I asked about ROVP, my dealer said "What's ROVP"
I know for a fact that if I ask my dealer, they'd say the same thing. I keep getting assured that my order is in and everything is good, but they never even put in my email address to Ford's system.

The kicker is, last time I contacted them about my order (in October) they told me not to contact them again until December. I had texted my saleswoman maybe 4 or 5 times since June, and apparently that was too much hassle for her. This whole process sucks.

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
No email but called marketing earlier and finally got a vin number assigned. Hopefully that means I’m close

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They did get a copy of my DL and I have a copy of the signed DORA and I did a CC deposit and I live in CA. With all that said, I'm still concerned. I'm calling them tomorrow if I don't get an email response by lunch.
I think you might be ok based on what they collected. But as Tim says, you have to verify, its your truck and you won't get it if they did it wrong. They should be able to give you a straight yes or no to ROVP approval.

I had to call my dealer a few times before someone knew what ROVP was and verified it was approved.

mlwdragons

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes
  • Time email was received (include time zone!) - 2:40 EST
  • Your scheduled build week - Jan 10
  • All relevant build info - Area 51, hybrid, lariat, lux , moonroof, bed extender, co-pilot 360,
  • Your region, if comfortable- Maryland
  • Your original order date - July 14, 2021
  • Dealer (e.g., Chapman, Horsham PA) Apple Ford, Columbia MD
Sponsored