Sponsored

clif442004

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
My dealer sent me an email yesterday saying that my June order for a fairly well loaded Lariat would probably be pushed by Ford to model year 2023. They simply do not have the allocations. I should have gone with a big town dealer, not a mom/pop operation.
I think that sounds a little Ridiculous, You ordered within the time period, sounds like dealer hopes you walk away quietly and your order comes in so they can make 10/15 thousand $ mark up
Sponsored

Huntski51

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Fod Maverick
WOOOOOOOOOOO
  • ⏰ Email Received 11:24 AM CST
  • 📅 March 7th build week
  • :cool: Cactus Grey XLT AWD 4x4 with Tow Package, 110 Watt Power Inverter & Sliding Rear Window
  • 📍 North Texas
  • 🗓 Ordered 12.10.21
  • 🕺 Sam Pack's Five Star Ford, Carrollton, TX
Ford Maverick 📣 1/20 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS ARRIVING!!] Capture MAV.PNG

Last edited:

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took me awhile to figure out what SIBL (spray in bedliner) stood for.

Congrats to everyone who got scheduled, and really sucks for those who have been waiting for awhile. I hope you get scheduled next week. The wait sucks.

And for those people who want to flood this thread with complaints about production date changes, please direct it somewhere else. At least you have a build date. (There is ALWAYS someone talking about their production date in the scheduling threads.)

TC in MN

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav XLT, CG, 2.0, AWD, Lux, tow, 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Hybrid July 21st also. I wonder if my issue is I switched from an XL to an XLT on October 29th. I wonder if they changed my order date to October 29th after I made that switch.
Ordered August 16, last change order Nov 1st and Ford marked order date August 16th…the same for you, ehh!?!!

which07

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX60
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am stunned:

Email: 11:59 AM - EST
Build week: March 7, 2022
Model: Hybrid, Lariat First Edition, Rapid Red
Region: NY / LI
Order date: 8/21/21
Hassett Ford

Ford Maverick 📣 1/20 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS ARRIVING!!] Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 12.58.18 PM

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received 12:12 today 3/7 build date
XLT Alto Blue
SIBL, manual rear window, hitch
NE(MA)- Gervais Ford
Order placed 12/7
Ordered from Gervais as well. Did test drive an eco boost on Oct25th there and liked it very much, but wanted the hybrid.
Enjoy and question on Doc and other fees that they charged. Went through the older guy Billy and the Sales Manager Ed entered the order on Oct 27th.

kfw63

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received 12:12 today 3/7 build date
XLT Alto Blue
SIBL, manual rear window, hitch
NE(MA)- Gervais Ford
Order placed 12/7
For those in MA Herb Chambers in Westborough has an EB AWD Alto Blue with FX4, Copilot and some other goodies due in early Feb. I spoke to them the other day.

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
Finally, got my build email. I am doing a major happy dance. I am so excited I can hardly type.
- I received the email at 9:24am Pacific Time
- Rapid Red, Hybrid, Lariat, First Addition, all weather mats, bed lighting, spray in bedliner, bed lock
- Ordered July 9, 2021
- Norther California
- Hansel Ford
Hang in there for those that have not gotten their build dates.

Dnahwols

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Fanger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think Ford ran out of black paint!

Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow dude talk about babbling - Ford gets an order on 7/24/2021 it is assigned order number 2100 the Ford gets another order on 7/24/2021 an hour later and it is assigned order number 2101. Ford then proceeds to build order #2100 BEFORE Order #2101. Pretty simple really. When one has an order system based on CUSTOMER orders it really doesnt matter the size of a dealership it should be FIFO as much as possible. Why should someone ordering the same truck from Long McArthur Ford get their truck months sooner than someone who orders from their local dealer ? The answer is THEY SHOULDNT.
Size matters

MSgtFox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 KIA Optima
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received 11:30 AM CST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week Mar 7
  • 🛻 All relevant build info Area 51, LARIAT, Lux, 360, Moon roof
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (Texas)
  • 🗓 Your original order date 7/08/2021
  • 🕺 Dealer (Griffith Ford, Seguin TX)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png

MtnMn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Order scheduled for production
Email received: 9:15AM PST
Alto Blue, EB, AWD, XLT, Lux, DIBL
Build week 3/7/2022
Order date: 12/26/2021
That's insane! What size is the dealership you ordered from? I know that is kind of hard to quantify but respective to other dealerships in your state.
Sponsored