Sponsored

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
As long as trucks are turning in 4-5 days on lots Ford has no reason to change a thing. From their end the metrics look good whether or not the several thousand people on this forum get their trucks or bail on their orders in disgust. They might even prefer that, in some cases.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
As long as trucks are turning in 4-5 days on lots Ford has no reason to change a thing. From their end the metrics look good whether or not the several thousand people on this forum get their trucks or bail on their orders in disgust. They might even prefer that, in some cases.
So what are you suggesting Ford does? Are you suggesting Ford is purposely not making as many trucks as they can?

handelong86

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 ford escape 2006 jeep liberty ford Mavrick XL
No your priority changes first then much later you get a build date.. My priority has been a 2 since early Dec.
really i talk to dealer and ask them when would it change they told me they dont think it ever changes. they have no idea whats going on do they.

Sponsored

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
Ford doesn't prefer that, dealerships do. I don't think Ford makes extra money when dealerships sell a vehicle higher. Hence why it's called ADM (additional dealer markup).

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
So what are you suggesting Ford does? Are you suggesting Ford is purposely not making as many trucks as they can?
Ummm...they only make money by building trucks. However, the crap allocation system they are using is just something we're going to have to live with because there's no reason for Ford to improve it as long as trucks are moving off lots.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ummm...they only make money by building trucks. However, the crap allocation system they are using is just something we're going to have to live with because there's no reason for Ford to improve it as long as trucks are moving off lots.
Right, and they literally are building as many trucks as they can. Even without the allocation system, someone, somewhere would be waiting. They would give more allocations to dealers if they had more trucks to provide.

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
Right, and they literally are building as many trucks as they can. Even without the allocation system, someone, somewhere would be waiting. They would give more allocations to dealers if they had more trucks to provide.
So...what is your point? We seem to be agreeing.

Sam Hall

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Ridgeline - 2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
Looks like they could build ours the same day? Alto Blue, Lariat Lux Hybrid, Sunroof - Order Confirmed October 21

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Honestly I don't think that it's more trucks that is the issue. It's that some dealerships have huge amounts of allocations and June/July orders from small dealerships are being looked over because they get 3 a month if they are lucky. When you see your identical build ordered months after you get scheduled just because they ordered with a bigger dealer...

That's my perception. We all know that their are constraints.

WenzelR

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Boxster, Ford Escape
I got vin and scheduling date back on 12/2/2021 only to get the dreaded delay email today that my build has been delayed two weeks. Yikes!!!!!

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s on!
11:57
XLT Hybrid Lux w/SIBL
8/16 Order
MA, USA
I’m pleased!
And it looks like I wait another week. Congrats!
Sponsored