First Name
BACH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Surprise surprise. I just hope this doesn't occur in the month of February. I don't want any delays on my February 7 build week.
Hello My XLT is scheduled for the month of
My Maverick was scheduled for production the week of dec 13. Here it is Friday the 17 and no email and nothing updated on tracker. This is after I was late availability and pushed back a week. I hope there's not something going on that affected my build 😭
Sorry,
Hang tight ... Delivery soon...
Hope things go well !!!
Sponsored

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was scheduled for December 6, then changed to the 13th, then Tuesday night at 10 pm I got an email changing it to the 20th. Then last night about 11:30 I checked the tracker and it says in production. So maybe it will be completed sometime next week. Be patient. I ordered in June, hybrid xlt.
Mine did that too. It was pushed back three times and then I got a window sticker during the second week I had. But didn’t really go into production until the actual week it said it would. Still sitting in production. Apparently there is a hold as it’s been 12 days and not built.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Beginning to doubt I will every see a new Maverick sitting in my garage... :(
I KNOW! I ordered mid October and I've heard nothing from Ford. The dealer doesn't know or isn't saying. So, I'm just running on hope and getting a little frustrated. Is it gonna happen? Can I depend on it coming someday?

Sponsored

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

With the hybrids, we saw 3 weeks in a row of June, July, and early August orders getting scheduled for January and February builds. It seems obvious Ford is still working through a backlog of June and July orders.

My 8/21 hybrid order was originally supposed to be a birthday present for my wife (although I was never all that confident it would make it by 12/29). More recently I had been hoping just for a build in February, but now who knows? March, April? Maybe it will be delivered near Mother's Day. :)

Kmbales

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid on order, Nissan versa hatchback
An 11/1 order date for a hybrid....I probably wouldn't plan on seeing that truck until next August if I were you......and that's a maybe.
Luckily I'm full of patience, I think this is worth the wait for me. I wonder if there turns out to be something that needs to be fixed or adjusted in the early production mavericks, if they'd address it mid production so the later ones wouldn't have the same issues, or would they just wait until the next year model? I mean with how long the 2022 model is expected to be in production to fill all the orders, there would be plenty of time for some glitches to be observed by those getting them in the first few months. Then there would be months left to enact whatever solution for the rest of the production, right? Not sure how it works.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At what point do they change the model year? I'm thinking with an order date of Oct. 25 it could be late spring/early summer before I get my Maverick, maybe later than that at this rate. When do they consider the build a 2023 rather than a 2022 model?

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Part of its luck but probably April to May considering there are June hybrids unscheduled still and only 40% of total build capacity is Hybrid.
Thanks. My dealer told me February but even at the time I thought that was an aggressive date.
I don’t know if we can assume a FIFO process. Meaning let’s say someone orders a special color with a lariat package. It could be built after a XLT. So yea you are right….comes down to luck.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

At what point do they change the model year? I'm thinking with an order date of Oct. 25 it could be late spring/early summer before I get my Maverick, maybe later than that at this rate. When do they consider the build a 2023 rather than a 2022 model?
The new model year typically begins in August to September of the preceding calendar year altho it could be a bit later on the Maverick. At some date Ford will "convert" the orders to 2023 models like they did with the Broncos with virtually no change in the models offered.

With the Bronco orders that couldnt get scheduled the conversion process started in October and dealers had to reconfirm orders with unscheduled production date order holders. Ford offered some pricing protections for the year old orders.

Last edited:
Sponsored

TheFDMayor

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E, 2013 Ford Mustang
This is no big deal and not unexpected. They have already scheduled builds through practically all of February already so they are well ahead where three weeks off wont hurt anything. When they pick back up week of January 8th, they'll pick up right where they left off. Its not like we're missing out on anything.
...today is almost over, and it will be the Christmas Eve soon, then the weekend, and then New Years...it's like one day really...:sneaky:

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Would be nice if Ford could UP the communication game regarding Maverick orders, for instance I just took a look at the Mach/E page and they at least give a guess on the number of weeks for delivery- 20+ weeks for base model/Etc-

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
I think many of us Hybrids are going to get piushed to MY23. With the hybrid engine being constrained and all the other constraints, I don't see how Ford can plausible fill all orders before the start production on MY23 (Bronco all over again). I think starting in the New Year we see basic hybrid builds continue, with some lux package mixed in, but the bulk of us from June and July with the hybrid lux package probably won't get a MY22....or see our trucks before 2023.
Sponsored