First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. I’m in the same dang boat - except I was just told I, realistically, probably wouldn’t get mine until the summer. I ordered Aug 1. No build date yet. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t get it until November.

So much for a Fall build or delivery, huh?

… and now the FITS kits promised for those with delayed builds are, well, delayed.

it’s not a good look for Ford.
Ford is still giving us FITS. o_O Just not the kind we expected.
Sponsored

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. I’m in the same dang boat - except I was just told I, realistically, probably wouldn’t get mine until the summer. I ordered Aug 1. No build date yet. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t get it until November.

So much for a Fall build or delivery, huh?
My Hybrid Maverick was delivered on 12/13 which is still in the Fall. It was built on 11/29 and shipped 11/30.

… and now the FITS kits promised for those with delayed builds are, well, delayed.
My Fits Kit is at the dealership as of 12/31 waiting for me to pick it up.

So your analysis is wrong on both counts.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
My Hybrid Maverick was delivered on 12/13 which is still in the Fall. It was built on 11/29 and shipped 11/30.

My Fits Kit is at the dealership as of 12/31 waiting for me to pick it up.

So your analysis is wrong on both counts.
Haha, my analysis was not wrong. Heck, it was not even an analysis. If you can read on a 2nd grade level, you would be able see that I stated that my dealership told me that I would probably wouldn’t get mine until the summer. That is what THEY told me. As for the FITS, many on this blog have stated that they are still waiting on their FITS.

No 💩 people are receiving hybrids. Some of us ordered early and have not received build dates - which is a factual analysis.

Congrats on getting your hybrid and your FITS. I feel I must state the obvious for you though: Just because you got your hybrid and FITS doesn’t mean the rest of us did.

Try reading before you criticize… unless you just log on to randomly troll.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't order until October 25 so expect quite a wait yet. But my Cactus Gray XL does have a Spray-in Bed Liner as part of the package. Should I contact my dealer to have that removed? Will it help me get my truck scheduled any sooner? All I have so far is an Order Confirmation. No VIN or any other communication.

Sponsored

cjwagner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bummer….thought I heard on the Long McArthur video that the Maverick was not being scheduled this week. I went back on the video and couldn’t find it. Hoping I misheard.
If you go to the video, click on the three dots at the bottom by the like, dislike, share, save, ... You can 'Open Transcript' do a find (Ctrl-F) and type in a keyword, like 'schedule' and search the transcript. Just an idea.
Sponsored