maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Many of the large dealers (ie Chapman) are out of allocation for the month anyway so not a big deal for some of us.

Nauszja

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 AWD Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was scheduled for production the week of dec 13. Here it is Friday the 17 and no email and nothing updated on tracker. This is after I was late availability and pushed back a week. I hope there's not something going on that affected my build 😭

Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not surprising due to the holiday season...

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was scheduled for production the week of dec 13. Here it is Friday the 17 and no email and nothing updated on tracker. This is after I was late availability and pushed back a week. I hope there's not something going on that affected my build 😭
That only effects scheduling of unscheduled and it's because of the holidays corporate is off for. Likely you were pushed back again though if you don't show in production I've been in production over a week now with programmed modules for 2 days and still not officially built. The chip issue they had for past few weeks is obviously not resolved and they are getting parked waiting for them.

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
This is no big deal and not unexpected. They have already scheduled builds through practically all of February already so they are well ahead where three weeks off wont hurt anything. When they pick back up week of January 8th, they'll pick up right where they left off. Its not like we're missing out on anything.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I figured the next two weeks would see zero scheduling, but I am surprised by week of January 3.

Doesn't matter. My order is with Chapman, so they were out of allocations.

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
My build date was supposed to be 12/20, just got an email last night saying that it is now 1/3. Grateful to have a date (especially for my 1st edition hybrid) but definitely starting to stress a little bit...

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Interesting - the delivery of my new truck has gone from my dealer "oh probably sometime in November" then the dealer phone call- uh there is a delay it now looks like February or at the latest March ...... to now still no build date - feeling like my build date isnt going to be in Feb. or March either. Cue the fanboys defending Ford and the lack of communication and or/ honesty on the whole custom ordering process.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess we have to hope Ford will be hard at work building in-house components so they can crank out the orders.
Sponsored