Sponsored

badwolf

First Name
Teagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mavrick
I ordered 12/13, Ford took the order on 12/16. I have a VIN#. I haven't called the dealer to get my build date. Would you expect my build date be 2/21 as well? I ordered XL white AWD ecoboost.

We ordered 12/6 (XLT ecoboost with tow) got confirmation 12/6 and now nothing. You really lucked out.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Interesting - the delivery of my new truck has gone from my dealer "oh probably sometime in November" then the dealer phone call- uh there is a delay it now looks like February or at the latest March ...... to now still no build date - feeling like my build date isnt going to be in Feb. or March either. Cue the fanboys defending Ford and the lack of communication and or/ honesty on the whole custom ordering process.
Nope. I’m in the same dang boat - except I was just told I, realistically, probably wouldn’t get mine until the summer. I ordered Aug 1. No build date yet. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t get it until November.

So much for a Fall build or delivery, huh?

… and now the FITS kits promised for those with delayed builds are, well, delayed.

it’s not a good look for Ford.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
12 Days till scheduling emails!!

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. I’m in the same dang boat - except I was just told I, realistically, probably wouldn’t get mine until the summer. I ordered Aug 1. No build date yet. At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t get it until November.

… and now the FITS kits promised for those with delayed builds are, well, delayed.

How in any of Gods worlds can this be right, you are receiving a vehicle that is one year old already! What’s next for Ford, renaming those unsold Fusions as 2023?😡. There are so many excuses here that it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth….the first time in 50 years that I “ORDERED” a new vehicle…..and it will be the last…..sorry Ford commercial…..I feel sorry for the Lightning owners, they don’t know what they fell into

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Watch, he'll be scheduled and have deliver in late March. Rather any team/company to have ambition and goals then settle for mediocrity. The supply chain crap stinks. Ford is building a gig a watt factory. Forget the specifics but would nice to see it posting somewhere. Believe it's for 2024. Business swings from Just In Time ordering with low inventory costs, outsourcing overseas for cheaper costs. Guess what, it was not until this pandemic that it came home to roost.

10 Days till scheduling emails!!

Last edited:

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was scheduled for production the week of dec 13. Here it is Friday the 17 and no email and nothing updated on tracker. This is after I was late availability and pushed back a week. I hope there's not something going on that affected my build 😭

Yeah, labor shortage. In my town, restaurants were canceling reservations and closing early because they have no one to work the shifts last night. This affects all aspects of supply chain, not just people working at your dealer.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Crossing my fingers for my XLT ecoboost (with zero restraints) August order to finally receive a build date.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

In the last 3 weeks of scheduling emails, most of the hybrids scheduled were June and July orders, but there were also some from early August. I think there's a good chance you'll get scheduled this month for probably a March build date. Still a long wait but April/May delivery would be somewhat better.

Bignasty34

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT lux ordered 10/26, no build date yet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bummer….thought I heard on Long McArthur video that the Maverick was not being scheduled this week. I went back on the video and couldn’t find it. Hoping I misheard.

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think it was posted somewhere that this was the last of the 3 weeks that were announced no builds were going to be scheduled. I think next week begins scheduling of Januarys allocations for end of Feb/beginning of March

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bummer….thought I heard on Long McArthur video that the Maverick was not being scheduled this week. I went back on the video and couldn’t find it. Hoping I misheard.
No scheduling this week.

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
I hope this isn't true, My dealer told me mine was built yesterday, 1/3

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope this isn't true, My dealer told me mine was built yesterday, 1/3
Build is not the same as scheduling. You should be fine.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

According to Tim at Long McArthur there will be no Mavericks scheduled this week.
That information is literally in the title of this thread. Posted on 12/17.
Sponsored