First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Granger order has finally moved to Priority 2, here is hoping for getting scheduled next week!

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

At this point, there is no hope for those of us with LUX packages. We're just playing out the string here, waiting for MY23.

Good luck to all those still hoping to sneak in under the wire...

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At this point, there is no hope for those of us with LUX packages. We're just playing out the string here, waiting for MY23.

Yep. I reached the point where I was willing to drop all the constraints from my Granger order in hopes of getting it scheduled as a 2022. That way when I re-order for 2023 with Long McArthur I can go with a Lariat Hybrid with luxury package (and the year wait that will probably entail) and still actually have something to drive while I wait. With the $3k off deal from Granger I should be able to at least break even trading when the 2023 hybrid comes in sometime in 2023 (hopefully). Now I just have to cross my fingers that my plan works.

Iceman27

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorento

I think you're right. I guess we're not "Chip Worthy";)

Sponsored

coastie19

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm confused, I just got an email that said I was scheduled for a build week of 8/29. This is the first email I've gotten other than the generic mass emails, so that seemed super quick which is why I came on here. Should I expect it to actually be built in October (if I'm lucky)?

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

We cancelled our October21 order in June (Lariat Lux w/ Copilot360) and wife just got an email that it's been scheduled for 8/29 build. :eek:

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can't wait to start getting the "in order processing" responses for enquires on my MY 23 re-order. Yay.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
We cancelled our October21 order in June (Lariat Lux w/ Copilot360) and wife just got an email that it's been scheduled for 8/29 build. :eek:
Well all that means is your dealer is gonna love charging some sucker 10K over MSRP since you "cancelled" your order. Dealerships don't cancel orders btw.

zacatac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I was ready to roll my October order into a 2023 order but today I got the email saying I was scheduled for 8/29.

I have a hybrid lariat lux on order, so I thought there was 0% chance of being scheduled this late in the game.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was ready to roll my October order into a 2023 order but today I got the email saying I was scheduled for 8/29.

I have a hybrid lariat lux on order, so I thought there was 0% chance of being scheduled this late in the game.
What are the last few digits of your VIN? I have the same Lariat Lux Hybrid and scheduled week as you, I am VIN 917XX

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided

Yeah if only Ford would have sent out a couple of emails telling customers that certain packages were constrained and that they should drop those packages if they wanted to get their order more quickly.

Ford doesn't do shit like that though. They keep their customers in the dark just wondering wtf to do....their communication sucks.

callen4794

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Expedition King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I just got my VIN number from my dealer today. Didn’t change a thing and fully expected to get a MY23. Literally had no hope left lol. I’m honestly surprised after the email basically saying if we didn’t remove constrained items we probably wouldn’t get scheduled.

YukiTak

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Equinox 2018
I just got my VIN number from my dealer today. Didn’t change a thing and fully expected to get a MY23. Literally had no hope left lol. I’m honestly surprised after the email basically saying if we didn’t remove constrained items we probably wouldn’t get scheduled.
Same when i got my email last week, I was surprised!
Sponsored