Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
No scheduling for you or you or you! No scheduling for any of you this week!
🤣
Sponsored

Tice66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic, Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just saying I ordered my 2022 6/2021. my status is currently awaiting shipment (so it has actually been built). the 18 year old VW Diesel that is my baby needs her first clutch replacement after 210k miles. I'm still trying to schedule with my mechanic to get her in. as I'm not sure if I'll get the Maverick this month or in Nov.

you might want to consider doing a trickle charger for the Ranger as it may need to last you 6+ more months. (I had a 92 Mazda B2200 in college - loved that wee truck helped with so many moves)
Went down to the autopart store and bought a couple new cable ends for the battery......NEW TRUCK !! fires right off every time. Thinking about stenciling Maverick on the side......LOL

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not that anyone cares…but, I called Ford Customer Support again to see if my ‘23 Bronco Sport scheduled build date changed and it has NOT. Still scheduled for the week of 11/14. I know, I know…it’s still early…but I’ve called every week now expecting to be told it’s been pushed back and it has not.

hockeypukk54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not that anyone cares…but, I called Ford Customer Support again to see if my ‘23 Bronco Sport scheduled build date changed and it has NOT. Still scheduled for the week of 11/14. I know, I know…it’s still early…but I’ve called every week now expecting to be told it’s been pushed back and it has not.
Chances are your Bronco Sport will be built the week of Nov 14. All the Maverick issues with build dates has nothing to do with Bronco Sport. They can and probably will build '23 Bronco Sports along the same line as '22 Mavericks. One has nothing to do with the other. Hell they have building '23 Lincoln Aviators down the same line as '22 Explorers since June.

Pestpro77

Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
It's been talked about several places in this forum, but in case you missed them: The priority code is just for Ford to decide what order to consider customer orders from a particular dealer when planning a dealer's allocations for any given production month. Lower priority codes are "better". So, lets say you have a priority code of 10 with lots of constraints, and your buddy has an order with a priority code of 19 with no constraints at the same dealer. When Ford is deciding which of that dealers orders to schedule for manufacturing they will consider your order first.
  • If you have a constraint because of a backordered part and your buddy doesn't, they'll pass your order over and then schedule your buddy's order that month.
  • If Ford has all the parts ready for your constraints, your order will be scheduled before your buddy's because you have the lower numbered priority.
Dealers can only set priority codes 10 through 19. One dealer's priority codes have no bearing on another dealer's priority codes. Ford uses other black magic formulas to decide which dealers they will be scheduling for production each month. (Probably has to do with dealer allocations, but I don't know if anyone outside Ford really knows. I'm not even sure if anyone within Ford knows either...)

My apologies if I got anything wrong, but this is my understanding after reading several threads on this and listening to both Tim Bartz's and Johnnies Car Care's YouTube channels.
I have an 80 as priority code!
ordered sept 16

Sponsored

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2001 F350 Diesel Dually, 2019 Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have an 80 as priority code!
ordered sept 16
That is a major problem. No joke. You need them to change it to between 10-19. It will NOT get built with a code 80. At least not for a long time, if ever.

Since I am on my phone and don't feel like typing it all out.... "Code 80 is for Dealer stock, so if "your" order is code 80, it is really the dealers order with Ford, not your order. Retail (customer) orders are all code 10-19 at order entry."

Chrissy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Pacifica PHEV, 2019 2d JL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe just misheard over the phone and took 18 as 80

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe just misheard over the phone and took 18 as 80
Possible, but it is probably too much of a coincidence that they "might" have heard "80", since 80 is standard for Dealer Stock.

Sponsored

Pestpro77

Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge ram
hello thanks for the responses
No mistake as 80 and stock are in print!
I put a call into the dealer, let you know

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same here. Just got the dreaded production date has changed. Went from week of Oct 24 to Nov 14. @fordvideoguy any idea how this will work out with MY23 scheduling for that week?
Same here for me- scheduled 11/14. Doing a lot of wondering. Have you heard anything?

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here for me- scheduled 11/14. Doing a lot of wondering. Have you heard anything?
There seems to me a LOT of us who have had our 2022 Mavericks moved to that 11/14 production week. I think that is also the same week that BOTH the 2023 Mavericks AND the 2023 Bronco Sports are supposed to be started up at the same factory.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There seems to me a LOT of us who have had our 2022 Mavericks moved to that 11/14 production week. I think that is also the same week that BOTH the 2023 Mavericks AND the 2023 Bronco Sports are supposed to be started up at the same factory.
Going to be interesting, all around. I can see them moving the changeover back. I wonder, if they converted us, how that would work?

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Going to be interesting, all around. I can see them moving the changeover back. I wonder, if they converted us, how that would work?
Makes me wonder how they made determinations for us 2022 stragglers to either rollover to 2023 or give us a VIN. My build has just about every constraint...Lariat---Hybrid---Lux---mud flaps---and soft cover. Yet in early September, they gave me a VIN and then pushed me back 4 weeks from the original 10/17 production week. Whatever the hell they are doing is anything but clear.
Sponsored