Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Makes me wonder how they made determinations for us 2022 stragglers to either rollover to 2023 or give us a VIN. My build has just about every constraint...Lariat---Hybrid---Lux---mud flaps---and soft cover. Yet in early September, they gave me a VIN and then pushed me back 4 weeks from the original 10/17 production week. Whatever the hell they are doing is anything but clear.
I don't know if it's clear to them either. With a new plant, new model and a new world things are weird. They have these marketing geniuses deciding what/if to communicate with us and they don't know also don't know shit.
Sponsored

Chrissy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Pacifica PHEV, 2019 2d JL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was wondering if pushing everyone (hybrids if battery is the major constraint) to 11/14 (last week of planned production) and then pulling them ahead slowly as they can be built. I saw some people on this forum getting pushed back a few times until finally a push ahead which does not move.

Would give Ford some time buffer to see how things play out for the major constraind (hybrid?) vechiles. (Of course in worst case they still cant produce them by 11/14 week in which case they will push everyone back some more)

As an ex-project manager in automotive I would do along these lines the plannig to somehow mitigate the bad PR with the ever moving (always just into later dates) promises. Make an underestimate then sell it as imporvement if things gets better or keep the old date if things does not improve.

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

All I know is that my order has been in review all week, and only at the end of the week did they start reviewing a second order from the dealership.
Manager said it's a bit odd that it's still sitting in that status as he'd have expected them to have either backed off or moved it up today. Hopefully it's a good sign someone is still looking at it.
It would be awesome to get into early production after having balked on ordering last summer as wife wasn't happy about it and orders grew so fast I thought I'd have never seen it anyway. I'm waiting to see what happens in the next few weeks and may still drop an order for a Ranger just in case then.

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For the huge group of us now pushed to 11/14 scheduling week. I SURE hope this (below) won't impact us. And if it does, why do we have to re-order? Why do the dealers have to do anything?
We have already been notified of being scheduled....soooo, why doesn't ford just schedule us first??? I'm okay with getting a '23 at this point. Just do it.

Hopefully,it just doesn't apply at all!! Please! 🙏

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ng-some-22-mavericks-might-be-canceled.22088/

Sponsored

Deleted member 4137

You might get your 2023 Mav a lot sooner than a year. With production starting next month, some of you will get scheduled on Oct 20. That is exciting.
Is that when the NEW Scheduling is supposed to start, October 20, 2022? Please let me know. Thanks.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is that when the NEW Scheduling is supposed to start, October 20, 2022? Please let me know. Thanks.
Don't count on it. Tommy Brogan just found (in the Ford dealer tracking) that his 2022 Maverick build is now pushed into December. He's hoping it is in error. My 2022 is stil scheduled for 11/14/22...as I write this...but I'm not holding my breath.

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes William, first round of scheduling is Oct 20. They have to start building them late Nov or early Dec which means many will get their Mav in only under 3 months. Maybe you will be the lucky lottery winner! While you wait the Mav videos on my channel can help you.

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't count on it. Tommy Brogan just found (in the Ford dealer tracking) that his 2022 Maverick build is now pushed into December. He's hoping it is in error. My 2022 is stil scheduled for 11/14/22...as I write this...but I'm not holding my breath.
Not holding your breath is a good idea. I got pushed to 12/12 as of Saturday. ☹

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know if it's clear to them either. With a new plant, new model and a new world things are weird. They have these marketing geniuses deciding what/if to communicate with us and they don't know also don't know shit.
New? Hermosillo Assembly and Stamping began production with 1988 Mazda 323 and Mercury Tracer.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

New? Hermosillo Assembly and Stamping began production with 1988 Mazda 323 and Mercury Tracer.
Oh. Didn't know that. Still it's a new model and with the b.s. of "Just in Time" manufacturing and the virus thing the world is crazy. Just found out I'm gonna have to get changed to a '23.
Sponsored