First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think that anyone who has a Hybrid scheduled for production or is waiting to be scheduled would be pissed if Ford does what you suggest.

Currently EcoBoost builds are outnumbering Hybrids by 3:1 and only EcoBoost are being delivered. That alone is already a thorn in the Hybrid orderer's side.
I agree ordered a XL HYBRID with minimal options thinking it would get scheduled sooner rather than later 🤔
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@thealexhdz8 Yes, Priority 10 is as good as it gets. Only Ford can lower the number when they are previewing for scheduling.

Gryphandor

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Versa

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Come on FE Hybrids, it is our time now
Yes, Yes, Yes. Agree 👍😊 with you 100%. Would love to see my Rapid Red First Edition Hybrid Lariat on the highway 🛣, but I'm afraid I just might have to wait because of the color???

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Like I posted earlier else were, let them build and ship the EB's for now unto the EPA # and OKTB comes out for the Hybrids! There are a lot of Hybrid's waiting to ship that will take time. So when the Hybrids are OKTB then Ford can and should dedicate a week or 2 to building as many Hybrids they can. So then everyone will be happy and your Hybrid will not have sat in the desert for months. I know Ford will do what Ford wants but here to forward thinking!
Yah if Ford doesn't know when they will be getting word from the EPA at some point they will need to delay building hybrids. There is only so much space around the plant for staging vehicles so months of even low production amounts will start gumming up the works. Also it won't make financial sense for them to use what may be constrained parts like covers and spray in liner for it to sit in Mexico and not bring in money.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yah if Ford doesn't know when they will be getting word from the EPA at some point they will need to delay building hybrids. There is only so much space around the plant for staging vehicles so months of even low production amounts will start gumming up the works. Also it won't make financial sense for them to use what may be constrained parts like covers and spray in liner for it to sit in Mexico and not bring in money.
Agree. They should just put the hybrid on hold (sounds like it probably already is) until they figure everything out and get the parts they need.

Rob M

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Just received an email that my build date has changed from the week of November 8 to the 15th. Looks like because the plant shut down for two days they're moving orders back.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you already have a build date, this means nothing to you. You’re good. This information is only relevant to unscheduled orders.
Thank you, the chart did leave a little confused about my 10/25 build week for my hybrid XLT.

Last edited: