Sponsored

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
What is upsetting to me is this exact response I just got from my salesman....

1634759405146.png

When I first ordered, they told me I wouldn't see a hybrid for 2 years. It just seems they are convinced of this for whatever reason so they are doing nothing to increase the odds of getting it built. What does it take them to lower the priority code??? Nothing. Hybrids are being scheduled more and more each week and for production weeks towards the end of November/beginning of December, meaning by the time they are built, the OKTB should be approved. If the dealer is not doing everything they can now to get it schedule now, then I am really not going to see the hybrid until 2023.

And if 2023 is the case, then so be it. I can be patient. I'm just reaching my limit with the dismissive attitude that I continue to get from the dealer.
Maybe go to another dealer and order another truck. Sounds like you won’t be any further behind than where you are now.
Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Maybe go to another dealer and order another truck. Sounds like you won’t be any further behind than where you are now.
I've been tempted.. but I already have my place in line and don't want to steal a build from someone else only for the truck I don't take to end up in dealer inventory and then get marked up $10k....

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found out my order has moved to priority 2 ( in preview ) gonna make me hit the refresh button on my E-mail a lot more frequent tomorrow. :)
My dealer notified me today that mine had been moved to Priority 2 as well. Hopefully, that means something, and tomorrow is Thursday. :)

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If mine doesn't get selected, I'll probably be making some changes to my order

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting to hear if anyone has been scheduled this week... slim chances for me, I will live vicariously through others that get scheduled today I guess.

Sponsored

Bikeric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD XLT Hybrid Mav
I was picked for the 12/13 build week with my XLT Hybrid. Tracker shows it still "In Production" as of 01/03/22. It did populate the window sticker last week, which was cool. Hopefully I get to see my new girl this month.

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
I was picked for the 12/13 build week with my XLT Hybrid. Tracker shows it still "In Production" as of 01/03/22. It did populate the window sticker last week, which was cool. Hopefully I get to see my new girl this month.
My third build date was the week of December 13th. Truck was built on December 17th. Truck is sitting 80 miles away in a train yard. Hopefully it will ship to us on the 17th of January.

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
My third build date was the week of December 13th. Truck was built on December 17th. Truck is sitting 80 miles away in a train yard. Hopefully it will ship to us on the 17th of January.
I wonder what the difference between what I ordered and what you ordered. We also ordered an XLT, hybrid, Area 51.
Sponsored