First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford usually sends email on Thursday with the next build schedule. Mine just received last Thursday with a build week of Nov 29th. This was scheduled on what Ford refers to as a "cleanup week" when they schedule older orders held up for constraint issues (part shortages holding up older orders).
Thanks and congrats on getting into the queue! If they'd just schedule my truck, they can call it any sort of scheduling they want.

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finally got a VIN this morning. Almost two months to the day to get my VIN. Happy to finally see a little progress though!

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
I have been priority code 10 since July and still nothing. Maybe this week but probably not.
Im guessing that spray in bed liner is holding up any chance of getting a build date. May want to have your dealer remove that.....also many june orders for a hybrid still waiting for build dates.

Thorgar24

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford Explorer limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found out my order has moved to priority 2 ( in preview ) gonna make me hit the refresh button on my E-mail a lot more frequent tomorrow. :)

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Finally got an agent on the chat line that was able to check on my priority code (since my dealer is less than helpful), and despite my dealer promising me they would adjust my priority code down to 10, I'm still at a 19. At least I know I wont have to be anxiously checking my email all day tomorrow.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got an agent on the chat line that was able to check on my priority code (since my dealer is less than helpful), and despite my dealer promising me they would adjust my priority code down to 10, I'm still at a 19. At least I know I wont have to be anxiously checking my email all day tomorrow.
You do know the priory code means nothing outside of your dealer’s orders, right?

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You do know the priory code means nothing outside of your dealer’s orders, right?
Yes, but he has told me that his other orders have been getting picked for scheduling and some ecoboost have already been delivered. If he has promised other customers to move their priority code down and has somehow "forgotten" mine, I don't have a chance of getting scheduled. I would be fine if everyone else at the dealership is 19 so it is a level playing field, but don't promise me you'll change my priority code and then not and make me wait longer than I would otherwise need to.

Hyfly11

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just found out my order has moved to priority 2 ( in preview ) gonna make me hit the refresh button on my E-mail a lot more frequent tomorrow. :)
How did you learn this?

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, but he has told me that his other orders have been getting picked for scheduling and some ecoboost have already been delivered. If he has promised other customers to move their priority code down and has somehow "forgotten" mine, I don't have a chance of getting scheduled. I would be fine if everyone else at the dealership is 19 so it is a level playing field, but don't promise me you'll change my priority code and then not and make me wait longer than I would otherwise need to.
I hear what your saying, but unfortunately the hybrids are nit going to leave the factory before the OKTB is posted anyway and that looks like sometime in Dec.

Hang in there, this too shall pass. 🤞

Sponsored

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The reason they're making us wait so long is they believe we will add more options to our trucks which I've done 3 times. Darn you marketing team 😭

Thorgar24

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford Explorer limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear what your saying, but unfortunately the hybrids are nit going to leave the factory before the OKTB is posted anyway and that looks like sometime in Dec.

Hang in there, this too shall pass. 🤞

What is upsetting to me is this exact response I just got from my salesman....

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (10/18) For Production Build Weeks 11/29 and 12/13 1634759405146

When I first ordered, they told me I wouldn't see a hybrid for 2 years. It just seems they are convinced of this for whatever reason so they are doing nothing to increase the odds of getting it built. What does it take them to lower the priority code??? Nothing. Hybrids are being scheduled more and more each week and for production weeks towards the end of November/beginning of December, meaning by the time they are built, the OKTB should be approved. If the dealer is not doing everything they can now to get it schedule now, then I am really not going to see the hybrid until 2023.

And if 2023 is the case, then so be it. I can be patient. I'm just reaching my limit with the dismissive attitude that I continue to get from the dealer.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The reason they're making us wait so long is they believe we will add more options to our trucks which I've done 3 times. Darn you marketing team 😭
I've actually removed things from my build with all the waiting. Lol

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is upsetting to me is this exact response I just got from my salesman....

1634759405146.png

When I first ordered, they told me I wouldn't see a hybrid for 2 years. It just seems they are convinced of this for whatever reason so they are doing nothing to increase the odds of getting it built. What does it take them to lower the priority code??? Nothing. Hybrids are being scheduled more and more each week and for production weeks towards the end of November/beginning of December, meaning by the time they are built, the OKTB should be approved. If the dealer is not doing everything they can now to get it schedule now, then I am really not going to see the hybrid until 2023.

And if 2023 is the case, then so be it. I can be patient. I'm just reaching my limit with the dismissive attitude that I continue to get from the dealer.
I’m certainly not defending your or any other dealer that doesn’t do their home work. Hell, if they would just follow this forum they would know a heck of a lot more about what’s going on then they know right now.

I feel you.
Sponsored