First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa, Honda GROM
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think we are all old. Seems like the perfect truck for guys heading into retirement/ But it's also the right truck for a new young family -4 seats and a bed. These are going to sell like crazy!
agreed! I'm an early 30s newlywed with two dogs. We plan to use this as the family vehicle for road trips and for my job that has me travel all over my state. This truck is going to be a BIG deal. I'm thankful I discovered it by accident and ordered just before the cut off
Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Since we're getting into build dates during the holidays, seems like those who haven't been scheduled yet should expect to be scheduled for a build date in January at the earliest.

With my mid-June order, I'm expecting a January build with February-March delivery.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since we're getting into build dates during the holidays, seems like those who haven't been scheduled yet should expect to be scheduled for a build date in January at the earliest.

With my mid-June order, I'm expecting a January build with February-March delivery.
I 3xoect you're correct. I'm hoping for a Gebruary build at this point.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I'm planning to get Side Window Deflectors, is that something I can simply order through my dealer and have them put them on when my Maverick arrives, or do I need to add that to my order? I really don't want to disturb my order, if possible.

JB330ci

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, BMW M2, Lexus RX450h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pick me! Pick me!

Sponsored

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
agreed! I'm an early 30s newlywed with two dogs. We plan to use this as the family vehicle for road trips and for my job that has me travel all over my state. This truck is going to be a BIG deal. I'm thankful I discovered it by accident and ordered just before the cut off
What Cutoff?

First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa, Honda GROM
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What Cutoff?
Ford is not allowing anymore personal orders of trucks after November this year. After that, you have to wait until the 2023 model year next summer to order. I don’t remember if it’s for all Mavericks or just the hybrid though.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't received any emails regarding my Maverick order 🙃
Same here, I put my order in/ deposit on Monday Oct 18, the dealer sent me a photo of the submitted order on the 19th. He told me I’d get a vin in about two weeks. I’m trying to be patient but an email or something more official would be nice.

Sponsored

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here, I put my order in/ deposit on Monday Oct 18, the dealer sent me a photo of the submitted order on the 19th. He told me I’d get a vin in about two weeks. I’m trying to be patient but an email or something more official would be nice.
Hey Morty, June 23rd, still waiting, as are the majority of us Hybrid orders

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Morty, June 23rd, still waiting, as are the majority of us Hybrid orders
Yeah I understand, I’m not expecting a ship date, I just wish my dealer would give me anything. I’ve asked them if I can expect any more details on price with x plan, or with even a bit more information of when I can expect a login for being able to go on fords site to check, or to receive emails. They ignored these questions so far.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford is not allowing anymore personal orders of trucks after November this year. After that, you have to wait until the 2023 model year next summer to order. I don’t remember if it’s for all Mavericks or just the hybrid though.
It's just the Hybrid. EcoBoost orders are not being cut off.

Ford sent a memo to dealers admitting that they only planned to build 40% hybrids. They got swamped and will soon reach their limit. But there's still plenty of EcoBoost production that hasn't been claimed.

But my guess is that Ford will want to keep some of that EcoBoost production for dealer stock so dealers can make some extra money. So they'll cut off EcoBoost orders at some point.
Sponsored