First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't care when they build mine as long as everyone stops calling it a "trucklette". :LOL:
I hear you, it’s not politically correct to “truck shame”!!!

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was thinking CUT, Crossover Utility Truck

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
thats just showing the description on in production. If It was acutally in production it would have a check right?
It is getting ready for production. My scheduled production week was 9/13. The others who had the same week saw their tracker move from confirmed to “in production” as well. When it was in “confirmed” the description was in the confirmed area. Check or no check, it is supposed to be built this week.

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
And what % of that is going to be lariat, lux? Since thay only have 17% total for that package
I don’t know. It has been discussed months ago that the production would be biased to the ecoboost, so I don’t know why everyone is so surprised it is.

Sponsored

Altivo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Altivo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
altivo.dreamwidth.org
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In regards to entitlement, all you have to do look at the historical record of the economy, climate change, and our infrastructure to see who the entitled ones are. Baby Boomers came of age owning the world and pretty much destroyed it. Now that they've piddled it away, all they do is complain about everyone else. They are the "me" generation, if there ever there was one

P.S. I am technically a Boomer.
Not entirely fair. A minority of us have been campaigning on those issues since the 1970s. No one, including the younger folks coming of age, was willing to listen until the collapse started to be obvious.

And even now, look how difficult it is to actually obtain a vehicle that will be easier on the environment. Either limited production, or prices so high no one can afford it.
Not to mention exploding or flammable batteries that we could have been working to improve much earlier.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In regards to entitlement, all you have to do look at the historical record of the economy, climate change, and our infrastructure to see who the entitled ones are. Baby Boomers came of age owning the world and pretty much destroyed it. Now that they've piddled it away, all they do is complain about everyone else. They are the "me" generation, if there ever there was one

P.S. I am technically a Boomer.
This post is so full of BS you could be writing hybrid press releases for Ford.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Australian term is "ute"...
Ford Maverick Hybrid Maverick orders will not be scheduled until further notice - per dealer bulletin 1631485163151

2014 Holden VF Commodore Ute

ralatalo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are being built in the percentage the Ford internal memos said they would be. Roughly 35%. The demand for the hybrids was much more than they anticipated.
Yeah...I think that's the PLAN.

0 being scheduled is %35 in no universe that I'm aware of.

I hope I'm wrong about this and that next week's scheduling is completely different, but "until further notice," I'm sure I'm right.

AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5, SC430, 67XKE, 08 XJR, 78 F250, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have no interest in politics on a Maverick thread or website. It's time for this particular thread to go away and the folks that run this website to start moderating.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I have no interest in politics on a Maverick thread or website. It's time for this particular thread to go away and the folks that run this website to start moderating.
I can say with positive certainty that the Administrator is doing his job when it comes to politics on the forum. He is moderating as I have been moderated. I made a mistake and added a few words that made it political and it was removed and I was notified in under 2 minutes.

The only thing I can recommend is if there is a thread you find offensive, you can report it or you can close the thread. You have the ability to moderate.
Sponsored