Sponsored

Spray in Bedliner not ready when truck will be delivered - per my Ford dealership

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford stock down another 1% today. I thinks it is time to underpromise and over deliver.
Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2 issues here.

Factory spray in bedliner will have the Ford logo underneath the rear cab window, where as a dealer's won't. I've heard this repeated by Tim Bartz.

Secondly, and others have pointed this out, it's part of your Luxury package, which from my understanding, cannot be edited.

I believe you're stuck with the rest of us Lariat Luxury customers, hoping and praying we're one of the 17% selected for build.

mclumber1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 STX
2 issues here.

Factory spray in bedliner will have the Ford logo underneath the rear cab window, where as a dealer's won't. I've heard this repeated by Tim Bartz.

Secondly, and others have pointed this out, it's part of your Luxury package, which from my understanding, cannot be edited.

I believe you're stuck with the rest of us Lariat Luxury customers, hoping and praying we're one of the 17% selected for build.
Lariat Lux orderer here: I would not object to them shipping me the truck without the bed liner, as long as they also pay the dealership to spray it when it gets delivered to the lot.

BlindMello

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Taurus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New to posting to the forum, been reading the great information that is available on this site.

I received a call from my Ford Dealer (Bell Ford, Phoenix, AZ) and was advised that the Spray in Bedliner would likely not be ready for when I take delivery of the Maverick. I would have to come back at a later time to have the spray-in Bedliner performed. I thought this was odd because I assumed that this would be done at the factory.

Order 8/14
Lariat
Alta Blue
Hybrid
Lariat Luxury Package
Ford 360

No Build Date - Priority Code 15
I was specifically told when I ordered in June that the spray in liners are done at the dealership when the truck is received.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
my dealer rep said liner is not covered under warranty unless it is done at factory. That also applies to anything else that gets added later after delivery without it. I have no way to verify if that is true, but when I get ready to order it will be my only order and I will wait out constraints to make sure it comes from factory exactly the way I wanted it with no deletions to speed build and delivery.

Sponsored

whodi4prez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I just got off the phone with my dealer asking about my order on 9/6 - They stated the factory is having troubles with the Spray in Bedliner and it is backing up the F/E Orders and other orders that have it.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off the phone with my dealer asking about my order on 9/6 - They stated the factory is having troubles with the Spray in Bedliner and it is backing up the F/E Orders and other orders that have it.
My God. We need to let people know about this breaking news.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New to posting to the forum, been reading the great information that is available on this site.

I received a call from my Ford Dealer (Bell Ford, Phoenix, AZ) and was advised that the Spray in Bedliner would likely not be ready for when I take delivery of the Maverick. I would have to come back at a later time to have the spray-in Bedliner performed. I thought this was odd because I assumed that this would be done at the factory.

Order 8/14
Lariat
Alta Blue
Hybrid
Lariat Luxury Package
Ford 360

No Build Date - Priority Code 15
I ordered spray in bedliner & undercoating. It's on the invoice but will be done after it arrives, then to Bullet near me.

Vongreg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Camry, chevy 2500 HD, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t believe Ford is currently offering a spray in bed liner right. If you select the lux package it does say spray in but when you scroll down through the exterior options the drop in bed liner has been substituted. Just something to watch.

FlyingScot

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Eco Lux FX4 4K CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you dealer actually submit the order? This doesn’t seem right….Since Oct. no SIBL - like 3% of builds would get SIBL.
Sponsored