Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
I completely agree! Too much misinformation on the internet!
No way, man. Stop with the conspiracy! The internet has all the correct information! Where else would I have found out that pumping myself full of horse drugs cures COVID or that the earth was sucked into a black hole created by the European Organization for Nuclear Research! Bro, look it up; it's all facts! Thanks Internet! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Sponsored

Matso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Matso, unless you want to wait in vain, move on now. The hybrid will not be produced with a 4k tow package.
If you take a look at the available product specification and order guide, it is not there as an option.
My take is that it was an oversight from the origin of the documents, and was finally corrected.
If you still are in doubt, contact your ordering dealer for verification.
tom
I never mentioned anything about a "4K package". That comes with the 2.0 Eco we all know that. The FWD hybrid model comes standard with a hitch receiver and a 4-pin connector capable of towing 2K. That is what the memo refers to as I interpret.

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just WoW. Ford has got to be loving all the press. My dealer told me at the end of aug they will not be stocking hybrids at lunch due to chip shortages. They also said there will be a price increase on both models Jan 1st. My opinion is Ford wants a tighter supply chain to keep production at a optimized level.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No way, man. Stop with the conspiracy! The internet has all the correct information! Where else would I have found out that pumping myself full of horse drugs cures COVID or that the earth was sucked into a black hole created by the European Organization for Nuclear Research! Bro, look it up; it's all facts! Thanks Internet! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
You could have just gotten the vaccine and much improved 5G reception on top of not having to mess around with horse medication.

The only thing is that my skin is getting all scaly and those bugs flying around outside are starting to look tasty. Lots of protein in them, I hear.

Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll just add fuel to the fire for the hybrid folks. Just got back from checking this out tonight....

1631150234323.jpg
Cool story bro!

Bet it was parked and not moving huh?

How do you like these apple? That’s how it goes, right?

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed completely - The document shows the information we already knew. That the 4k tow package was removed from FWD vehicles and that Hybrids are not being scheduled yet. Plus there hasn't been a lot, if any, people say they have their Hybrid VIN's yet.
Hi, my hybrid is scheduled to be built next week inshallah, godwilling, hail satan.

It sucks that hybrids are low availability but come on, we can at least wallow together in the few real facts we have collectively clawed out of this mess.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This forum is a couple of more instances of conspiracy theorizing from becoming a Qanon message board.

Sheesh.... who would have thought with the arrival of the internet and the information age we'd become dumber as a society?

R-E-L-A-X, my friends.

P.S.
Aliens are real.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This forum is a couple of more instances of conspiracy theorizing from becoming a Qanon message board.

Sheesh.... who would have thought with the arrival of the internet and the information age we'd become dumber as a society?

R-E-L-A-X, my friends.

P.S.
Aliens are real.
Ford Maverick Ford Says No Maverick Hybrid Delay. Will Be Available at Launch [Updated With Mike Levine Tweet] 1631161016144

Sponsored

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

R-E-L-A-X, my friends.

P.S.
Aliens are real.
Listen, I’ve done my research. Now I’d like speak to a manager.

The-Beast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Reading between the lines became a thing because PR and lawyer speak became things. Companies repeatedly lie and misrepresent their position through language so it becomes necessary to be able to decipher that language. If things aren't stated plainly then there is little reason to believe it. When companies give themselves an out it's better to believe that they're taking that out than to be blindsided.

You call it conspiratorial, but really it's just being an aware consumer.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
]
Reading between the lines became a thing because PR and lawyer speak became things. Companies repeatedly lie and misrepresent their position through language so it becomes necessary to be able to decipher that language. If things aren't stated plainly then there is little reason to believe it. When companies give themselves an out it's better to believe that they're taking that out than to be blindsided.

You call it conspiratorial, but really it's just being an aware consumer.
I think the conspiracy theory comment holds true for those claiming Ford intentionally overpromised on the hybrid so they could ‘bait n switch’ to the more profitable EBs.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I never mentioned anything about a "4K package". That comes with the 2.0 Eco we all know that. The FWD hybrid model comes standard with a hitch receiver and a 4-pin connector capable of towing 2K. That is what the memo refers to as I interpret.
I thought the hitch was an add on.
Sponsored