Eagle11

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2015 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Trim
XLT
A spoon full of sugar people.... If they were going to be able to deliver all of the retail Hybrids those who have been waiting for almost 3 months would be have heard something by now.
Advertisement

vap0rtranz

XLT
First Name
JP
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt, Wrangler
Trim
XLT
What they realy mean is ''we have some that are already scheduled, those will be on time. Everyone after that hurry up and wait''
Yup! Hybrids were scheduled so technically they will have built them.

roc129

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Mazada B2300
Trim
Lariat
Maybe this has been posted already, can somebody tell me when "launch day" is? They keep saying available at launch.

STDriver03

XLT
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Sport Trac
Trim
XLT
Wouldn't it make sense to provide every dealer with at least one hybrid and one Ecoboost Maverick, not to be sold but only for use as demonstrators? I am excited at the hybrid but will not order until I have driven one. I have to think I'm not the only one with a try-before-buy attitude.

Big_T

XL
First Name
T
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (already sold)
Trim
XL
Vehicle Showcase
I am excited at the hybrid but will not order until I have driven one. I have to think I'm not the only one with a try-before-buy attitude.
I'm sure there are many like yourself, but with thousands of us ready to buy sight unseen and Ford will be many months building those, maybe there will be some demos this summer.

hcforde

XLT
First Name
Hawley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Trim
XLT
Wouldn't it make sense to provide every dealer with at least one hybrid and one Ecoboost Maverick, not to be sold but only for use as demonstrators? I am excited at the hybrid but will not order until I have driven one. I have to think I'm not the only one with a try-before-buy attitude.
There are about 3300 dealers in the US alone. They are so behind I do not think they are going to provide every dealer with EB and Hybrid demos. Some of the early produced models(I think there are about 1200 or so) may be used for showroom purposes, actual driving demos; NOT SURE,

hcforde

XLT
First Name
Hawley
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Trim
XLT
I'm sure there are many like yourself, but with thousands of us ready to buy sight unseen and Ford will be many months building those, maybe there will be some demos this summer.
.. I am with you on that, but once people see them on the road and word of mouth starts to travel, I think it will bring in another flood of orders..

Maybe it will spawn a new business Uber and Lyft driver can give you a ride for the transportation cost.

If this happens....I want a cut for every ride given :giggle: ;) (y).

chips46

XL
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 chev trailblazer
Trim
XL
I got these numbers from other posts on this site. Tim at Long McArthur also mentioned this on one of his videos. I also thought this was weird, the hybrid is after all the standard drive train.

jmjjr6

Lariat
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ecosport se
Trim
Lariat
Same answer, it wouldn't be enough. Well they didn't say this or that. That is why politicians are told to keep their mouths shut on certain topics.
[/QUOT

you need to get the vaccine before delivery. President mandate on all Maverick owners

adawalli

Lariat
First Name
Adam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Trim
Lariat
It makes way more sense to sell them to people already willing to give you the money

TheGriffin1313

XLT
First Name
Mongo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 22 Mav, 07 Ranger 5sp, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Trim
XLT
The entire automotive industry has gone thru a paradigm shift. They will no longer have endless inventory on hand they have ones and twozis and that is it. After last year’s fiasco of endless new cars sitting around going nowhere they have now shifted to selling used cars as they have been way more profitable to sell vs a new car with no margin. So and Ford and Gm will not crack out cars and have them sitting in lots. I still don’t know where all that inventory went last year. Who was buying cars staying at home. Some if the chip shortage is true but its is used as an excuse to show for unit sales are not as they where.
This is the new car market and it will be this way for a long time. They are not going to stock vehicles like the used too. That is how the can get marked adjusted prices on new cars. In some states dealers can bend over backwards in other states they hold all the cards. 4% below invoice is insane and koodos to them. Comifornia will probably charge me the diff to register it here.

Advertisement

Advertisement