First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't believe this is an official Ford release. Can anyone link to the official source for this or is this another image the OP got off FB?
Yep. Right off Facebook. From a dealer who has been proven reliable and backed up by another dealer in this thread.

This is from a dealer memo so there won't be a public link. As with anything found on the internet, take with salt. Even when I shared it, I shared my own skepticism.
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't believe this is an official Ford release. Can anyone link to the official source for this or is this another image the OP got off FB?
Yes, this is real. I work at a dealership. It was right in WBDO yesterday (with another page giving more details about % of unscheduled orders w/ SIBL and how much more capacity they have).

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My son had his new Mav sprayed yesterday with Line-X premium. They did a fantastic job. Looks awesome and came with a lifetime warranty. He did have to wait a couple of weeks for an appointment here in south central Texas. It was 78 degrees yesterday and perfect for curing the liner.

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, my understanding is you can't add it once you are scheduled anyway. I'm on the fence, but as I am an EB order, I know I'll get mine eventually based on the order numbers. So, this is good for letting me know this one thing won't be the hold up.
I think if a bunch of people change back to SIBL it might become constrained again. I do agree with you though this is a much safer bet for EB orders like yours.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I rolled the dice and added it in to my rolled over '22 that is sitting at PC14. I'm hoping my order might get picked earlier; if not, it should not hurt the date. The factory SIBL looks great and I wanted to put in something to protect the bed.

Sponsored

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer will take it to Line X when it comes in charge same price as factory. Not changing my order now

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My cousin got an f-150 hybrid this year with factory spray in and said he is disappointed with the quantity of the factory spray in.. Says my Mav with aftermarket looks and feels much better. I had my dealer install the spray in.
The vendor spraying the Mavericks won't be the same as the F150 trucks. Never heard any complaints about the Maverick spray ins.

Bigsam411

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck is already in production. I had the spray in bed liner added at first but then removed it due to it possibly holding up production. I'm kinda annoyed now. I wanted it to be part of the sale. I may just get the bedliner from Line X I suppose though or see what my dealer can do if they have the capability to do it.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Depends how quickly you want scheduled. Their capacity is 40% meaning out of 100 orders, 40 will schedule with it.
Thank you for the answer. I guess the flip is if they want spray-ins built as close to 40% as possible or if they are under if they just don’t worry about.

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@groovesocket the SIBL in the Ford Accessories picture seems to cover the lip of the bed by the rear window where your SIBL does not cover that lip.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for the answer. I guess the flip is if they want spray-ins built as close to 40% as possible or if they are under if they just don’t worry about.
My thinking is Ford does this. Rather than working to fill up the 40, they will use the 40 as an upper limit. So, another way to look at it is >=60% of orders will be scheduled without it. They are simply announcing the SIBL in and of itself will not be what causes delays.

Mrloring

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is built and shipped with a spray in bedliner.

PebbleMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Subaru Crosstrek Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got this Rhino spray way back in Feb 2022. (EcoBoost XL)
Very cool at $600. Silly to even consider the issue of factory-installed or not.

I've got a 2023 Hybrid XLT black package scheduled for a Dec 19th build, BTW.
First stop will be Rhino Linings.

Ford Maverick Spray In Bed Liner Capacity Now Available and Won't Delay Orders - Says Ford Bedliner (4)

Ford Maverick Spray In Bed Liner Capacity Now Available and Won't Delay Orders - Says Ford Bedliner (5)

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Yes, this is real. I work at a dealership. It was right in WBDO yesterday (with another page giving more details about % of unscheduled orders w/ SIBL and how much more capacity they have).
Awesome, since you work at a dealer can you post a pic of the other page?
Sponsored