Sponsored

Astropowell

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta SE (1.4L turbo, manual transmission)
I just called. No gift card mentioned either. It was odd that they had a different address listed on file for my order at Mullinax Apopka. They had an Apopka address listed on file for me, but not even close to my actual address and it wasnt the dealerships address. Maybe an employee put their address on it?
They did not mention the gift card on the call but I got an email a little while after I got off the phone. So maybe you will still get one. Hope so!
Sponsored

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No emails today. Ed McMahon is coming to each door. Gotta go. Doorbell just rang. Wish me luck.
Damn, I am at work. Better check the ring camera lol!

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No emails today. Ed McMahon is coming to each door. Gotta go. Doorbell just rang. Wish me luck.
Don't laugh. I received a publishers Clearing House check two weeks ago... I deposited into my checking account. It was real! Yep its real... I'd like to buy you all aBase Model Maverick but you can only do so much with $10 dollars. But I really did win!

barxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't laugh. I received a publishers Clearing House check two weeks ago... I deposited into my checking account. It was real! Yep its real... I'd like to buy you all aBase Model Maverick but you can only do so much with $10 dollars. But I really did win!
My friend got one a few years ago I told him it was fake and it was . Its going to bounce you better call your bank .

Sponsored

AZNE86

First Name
Aram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Lux
The dealer should have given you a print out before you left the lot after placing an order. Did they give you anything? The codes for mine were on the second page. If it is any help the order code is the last 4 digits of my cell phone. If you call, give Ford your name, email and phone number but tell them you don't know the sales code and say you think your order code might be the same as the last 4 of your phone. Surely they could look something up based on email, name and phone.

And I see not a SINGLE email yet today so maybe it's an off day?
Thanks for the advise. It was an online sale so he emailed me the print out. I just can’t seem to find the code on there. I emailed him so I expect he should get back to me in the next few days.

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

AZNE86

First Name
Aram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Lux
Yea right. :rolleyes:

The dream of a $35,000 Model 3 is well and truly gone, but Model X buyers have it worse.

Tesla Model 3 Now Starts at $48,490, but the Price Increases Don't Stop There

And pray tell how would you put 40 bags of mulch in your Tesla or tow 2000 lbs

My Hybrid Maverick XLT is less than half the starting price of the Tesla Model 3 as I got it at Invoice price of $24,173.85

Order Invoice Price.JPG
I have a pin so I am paying well less than I would be for a Tesla. It was mostly hyperbole in attempt to express my displeasure with this ordering process. My buddy ordered a model 3 the same time I ordered my Mav and got an expected build date almost right away.

Sponsored

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry guys. The delay in e-mails going out is totally my fault. Since I ordered June 23rd, 2021, they finally selected my order to be processed, but right before they sent the e-mails the Ford dealership that I placed my order through decided they needed to screw me one last time, so they had Ford Corp reconfigure the selection process to exclude my order and rerun all the e-mail notifications.

On the plus side, some lucky guy (who probably placed his order in October) will get his truck scheduled today instead of mine.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
at least this is the first Thursday that is consistent across the board......no one wins

positive thoughts

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who says you can't feel an earthquake on the other side of the world?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My friend got one a few years ago I told him it was fake and it was . Its going to bounce you better call your bank .
Nope check is good! waiting for the door bell to ring... I know they have my address.
Sponsored