First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Small world I work in small olde Lockhart, I'm glad you got scheduled, I contacted Lockhart motor company in October and was turned away from placing and order. So I took my money elsewhere. I have seen quite a few mavs running around here.
I have yet to see one anywhere on the road or around town.
Sponsored

Toni

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I ordered my maverick 11-23-2021, I put it on Order List and Stats and I do not see, or have heard anything on my truck. Any news?

MikeInFla

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2016 VW Passat, 2017 VW Beetle
That tonneau cover is hurting your chances and possibly the vault. I remember if floormats were on the constraints list anymore.
I was told the other day by my dealer to drop the tonneau cover and the swing tool box. When I asked about floor mats she said they were fine as was the drop in tray liner. They said they can order a cover and get it in 3-5 days for me so I will do that.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As near as I can figure, build dates are 8 months out from order date. My order date was 11/4 so I'm not getting excited until June.

Mspi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That tonneau cover is hurting your chances and possibly the vault. I remember if floormats were on the constraints list anymore.
I am really afraid to change and drop the tonneau cover, I have skeptical feelings that my dealership wont do something right and screw it up were i get out of line up.. I do know im priority 02 but wont that mess that up and go back to priority 10

Sponsored

Mspi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mspi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
ok i just callled Dealership and dropped the Tonneau cover i hope it didnt mess up priority code 02 LOL... and put me back at 10.. I told them to try to put me back at 02.

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat hybrid lux cp360
I have yet to see one anywhere on the road or around town.
Really? I been seeing a VB and a white XL on 183. I even saw an XL on a hauler going south on 183 which I assumed was going to the dealer. Did they contact you when they got one in so you could go see it?

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really? I been seeing a VB and a white XL on 183. I even saw an XL on a hauler going south on 183 which I assumed was going to the dealer. Did they contact you when they got one in so you could go see it?
Yes. I have seen one at the dealer but never one on the road or parked somewhere. Hope to get this one by mid May.

MaveRicky

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda 3
No have not received any emails. My email address is confirmed in Ford's system. But at least I can track it. I work at the Ford dealership, so I know there will be no funny business.

Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another week, and another no-show email.

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As near as I can figure, build dates are 8 months out from order date. My order date was 11/4 so I'm not getting excited until June.
Yep, 11/3 here.

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

THE PRODUCTION DATE FOR YOUR VEHICLE HAS CHANGED

Just got an email from Ford 8 PM friday 3/4 telling me that the production date was moved a week earlier to April 11th.
As someone that has been waiting since July, I writing this to say that maybe Ford is improving its supply chain & production capacity.... so stick around a bit longer my fellow maverick without a production date; soon will come for you too.
I have on order a hybrid xlt lux 360..

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2022 Maverick XLT.
Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of April 11, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status
Sponsored