Sponsored

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
The wait continues & hope dwindles ... 6+ months in and supply chain issues are still a thing and possibly getting worse? If this vehicle did not have so many positive reviews on youtube I would not be waiting.

Ordered: August 20
No Production date
No Build date
XLT Hybrid (Hot Pepper Red)
Lux Package/Co-Pilot 360
Bed Extender/Sliding Rear Window
Bed extender holding you back perhaps?
Sponsored

WhatYearMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Email received at 11:14 AM Eastern time on 03/03/2022
Scheduled build week 04/25/2022
Rapid Red FE hybrid with constraints like 360, SIBL, Lariat LUX
SW Florida region
Order confirmed by Ford on 08/28/2021
Reserved with Sam Galloway Ford in Ft. Myers

rockn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bro you ordered DECEMBER.

Other people have been waiting since June/July/August. Relax.
I feel him. Yes other people have been waiting since June. They must be mad or sad too, that others have been ordered the exact same built after them and they were scheduled.

It is like cutting in line at the checkout. Everyone is mad, except the person who cuts the line.

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Holy crap, I got the email today!!! Happy dance! 😀

⏰ Time email was received 11:15 EST
📅 Your scheduled build week - April 25
🛻 All relevant build info - Area 51, Hybrid First Edition, SIBL, CP 360, engine heater
📍 Your region - SW Michigan
🗓 Your original order date - 9/11/21
🕺 Dealer - Ed Koehn Ford Wayland

I had to scroll back up and see if this was @Delzona 🤣🤣🤣

Sponsored

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Scarecrow

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Anyone else find it ironic that Ford sends out a memo about massive constraints on Lux and CoPilot360 packages, and yet all of this week's orders (so far) have Lux and CoPilot Packages?

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
  • Email received at 10:14 AM CST.
  • Scheduled for the week of April 25th
  • Alto Blue Ecoboost Lariat Lux with all weather mats, 18” black painted wheels and full size spare tire.
  • North Central Texas
  • Ordered on September 27th.
  • Autonation Ford South Fort Worth

SamSmith25

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick LT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those of you complaining about hybrids, listen, we get it… but what did you expect given the state of the world these days? Ford CEO has even said Ford is under equipped and under educated to build hybrids and y’all are still gitty.

meanwhile some of us are young and getting eaten alive by rising costs, just trying to stay afloat by making the best choice possible, ecoboost LT. Yet Ford is giving last weeks preference to luxury models.

You had to have known what ur in for. I wish they’d cancel all hybrid orders.

Sponsored

Altivo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Altivo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
altivo.dreamwidth.org
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally! Eight months from order to scheduled build is not stellar, Ford. However:

Email received ~10:25 AM CST today, March 3, 2022
Order was placed on August 25, 2021. Build week, April 25, 2022. VIN received.

Hybrid XL FWD, Velocity blue. 100A, +floor liners, carpeted; 400W inverter, Co-Pilot 360, Trailer hitch receiver, Tailgate lock. (Original order had the soft rollup tonneau cover and a bed mat, but those were removed in September when they were declared holdups/constraints. Doubt that made much difference in the time to scheduling.)

I dunno how Ford divides up regionally, but dealer and I are north central Illinois, just a few miles from Wisconsin line. Dealer is Harvard Ford, Harvard, IL 60033.

Nothing in my original paperwork has an "order number" as such. It has priority, and a bunch of other numeric codes. The link for "order tracking" as given in the email wants an order number as well as the VIN, so I guess I have to talk to the dealer to get the missing number.

SoCalMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Edit on 03/05/2022: Email received Friday 03/04/2022 @ 5:13pm Pacific. Production date has changed from April 25, 2022 to April 18, 2022.

FE Rapid Red Hybrid ordered 08/30/2021 Email arrived 8:15am Pacific
Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.
Ford Maverick 📬 3/3 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] Logo-Ford

Ford Maverick 📬 3/3 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 7f6643d66678860ead34fd864bd08afc

Ford Maverick 📬 3/3 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] composite

Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle ordered.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of April 25, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Puente Hills Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​

Last edited:

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For those of you complaining about hybrids, listen, we get it… but what did you expect given the state of the world these days? Ford CEO has even said Ford is under equipped and under educated to build hybrids and y’all are still gitty.

meanwhile some of us are young and getting eaten alive by rising costs, just trying to stay afloat by making the best choice possible, ecoboost LT. Yet Ford is giving last weeks preference to luxury models.

You had to have known what ur in for. I wish they’d cancel all hybrid orders.
Say, what?

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just received my scheduling email. Hybrid XLT luxury package, with CP360, and protective film. So happy I was starting to lose hope. Ordered on August 26th.

56D90693-7843-419C-9CAD-EE580A492F55.png
I got email 4 weeks ago for schedule of April 25th? WTH?

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally! Eight months from order to scheduled build is not stellar, Ford. However:

Email received ~10:25 AM CST today, March 3, 2022
Order was placed on August 25, 2021. Build week, April 25, 2022. VIN received.

Hybrid XL FWD, Velocity blue. 100A, +floor liners, carpeted; 400W inverter, Co-Pilot 360, Trailer hitch receiver, Tailgate lock. (Original order had the soft rollup tonneau cover and a bed mat, but those were removed in September when they were declared holdups/constraints. Doubt that made much difference in the time to scheduling.)

I dunno how Ford divides up regionally, but dealer and I are north central Illinois, just a few miles from Wisconsin line. Dealer is Harvard Ford, Harvard, IL 60033.

Nothing in my original paperwork has an "order number" as such. It has priority, and a bunch of other numeric codes. The link for "order tracking" as given in the email wants an order number as well as the VIN, so I guess I have to talk to the dealer to get the missing number.
It says order code in the top right hand corner of mine. Should be a 4 digit number.
Sponsored