TC in MN

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav XLT, CG, 2.0, AWD, Lux, tow, 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And then there was an email, not just an email and not just from Ford but an email from Ford saying my Maverick is in production with the build date being MOVED UP 🆙 to January 31st (dealer told me previously the date would be mid February). CG, 2.0 awd, Lux, pilot, tow with ally rims. Order was put in on August 16th….hope others get this good news as well!!!!!!
Sponsored

Hunny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got an email by fordmerch, that was a false alert... but hey, I get my Maverick Tshirt. :D
Got an email from the dealer yesterday. My heart skipped a couple beats. It was to let me know they aren't doing the spray in liners @ production. They'll put in a drop in liner, then @ the dealer for $495. they'll take out the drop in & do the spray in. I replied, cancel the production liner & y'all can do spray in when it arrives! Not paying for two!!! & maybe, just maybe, I'll get bumped up. Ordered 7/20, drooling over all y'alls pics & vids. ❤ and w a i t i n g .......

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got an email from the dealer yesterday. My heart skipped a couple beats. It was to let me know they aren't doing the spray in liners @ production. They'll put in a drop in liner, then @ the dealer for $495. they'll take out the drop in & do the spray in. I replied, cancel the production liner & y'all can do spray in when it arrives! Not paying for two!!! & maybe, just maybe, I'll get bumped up. Ordered 7/20, drooling over all y'alls pics & vids. ❤ and w a i t i n g .......
Well that's a first I've heard of a dealership doing that! 😳

TheBrit

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 320i Xdrive
I received the "truck in production" email and change of status on the ford tracking site, but my order has now been stuck in production since December 9th with an estimated delivery of Jan 17th to 23rd. Well it's now Jan 24th and the status shows "in production' No updates or date moves. Ford need to work on supplying customers weekly updates or something. Anyone else having similar issues as me? Hrbrid, XLT, Lux package spray in bed liner, rear manual window, carbonized grey.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received the "truck in production" email and change of status on the ford tracking site, but my order has now been stuck in production since December 9th with an estimated delivery of Jan 17th to 23rd. Well it's now Jan 24th and the status shows "in production' No updates or date moves. Ford need to work on supplying customers weekly updates or something. Anyone else having similar issues as me? Hrbrid, XLT, Lux package spray in bed liner, rear manual window, carbonized grey.
I'm still having the "can't get a build date issue" 🙃 😕.

Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

RESales

First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
I ordered July 15th, got immediate confirmation. Got a scheduled for production for 12/7/2021 with est. delivery date of 1/12/2022. Then est delivery moved out to 2/14/2022. The tracker still shows in production 12/7/2021. no further updates. I am waiting on a call from Fords reservation team, not sure if all I will be doing is waiting, just like I have for the truck.

Sponsored

Hunny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that backfired!! Email received 2 days ago said the Sales Mgr received an email from Ford regarding Maverick orders. In order to receive my Maverick this year I will have to remove the XLT Lux Pkg, full size spare and cleat tie down kit. Sorry to keep giving me the bad news but he is just passing along as he gets it. It took 2 days of screaming inside my heart & head to calm down and nicely reply, I want the truck I ordered. (Won't see it till 2023, meanwhile my trade in is racking up more miles......) Soooooooo NOT Happy.........

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that backfired!! Email received 2 days ago said the Sales Mgr received an email from Ford regarding Maverick orders. In order to receive my Maverick this year I will have to remove the XLT Lux Pkg, full size spare and cleat tie down kit. Sorry to keep giving me the bad news but he is just passing along as he gets it. It took 2 days of screaming inside my heart & head to calm down and nicely reply, I want the truck I ordered. (Won't see it till 2023, meanwhile my trade in is racking up more miles......) Soooooooo NOT Happy.........
I don't understand why you would have to remove your Lux package in order to get your Maverick! There's been nothing stated that anyone has to remove a Lux package to get a build date. Yes, there's a slow down in Lux package, but not a full stop. I would drop the full size spare and cleat kit because you can get those after you get your Maverick. Just my thoughts.

RESales

First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Well, I'm a little happier now. I got an email yesterday that my Mav is built. Estimated delivery March 15th to March 21st. ordered July 15th. Keeping fingers crossed it gets here in that time frame.
Hang in there everybody.

TC in MN

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav XLT, CG, 2.0, AWD, Lux, tow, 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I'm a little happier now. I got an email yesterday that my Mav is built. Estimated delivery March 15th to March 21st. ordered July 15th. Keeping fingers crossed it gets here in that time frame.
Hang in there everybody.
Yeah buddy! Got my email this week as well. Delivery date March 7th to the 13th. Order on August 16th. Hoping the delivery process doesn’t get messed up. Getting my Maverick built the way I wanted helped waiting and trust others will see it this way also….truth is, waiting sucks……
Sponsored