First Name
Tulros
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lux Lariat, AWD, 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked up the Main air filter part number and turned up Motorcraft FA1939. That said, I don't see many places to buy them. Is this the correct part number and if so, where did you buy it (OEM, no generic)
Sponsored

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I looked up the Main air filter part number and turned up Motorcraft FA1939. That said, I don't see many places to buy them. Is this the correct part number and if so, where did you buy it (OEM, no generic)
I found several places to purchase the Motorcraft air filter online by Googling it.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i'm sure the dealer would sell you an oem filter too.

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i used my fordpass points last month at www.theoemparts.com (which is chapman) on maintenance items and was told that FA-1939 was on national backorder. still no word from them on filling the open backorder.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tulros

Tulros

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tulros
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lux Lariat, AWD, 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i used my fordpass points last month at www.theoemparts.com (which is chapman) on maintenance items and was told that FA-1939 was on national backorder. still no word from them on filling the open backorder.
Thank you for being helpful (unlike the other posts)

Google results for the filter are either generic or the wrong part number when you open the link.

I was shocked that Amazon and ebay didn't have any. (At the time of my post at least)

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for being helpful (unlike the other posts)
Google results for the filter are either generic or the wrong part number when you open the link.
I was shocked that Amazon and ebay didn't have any. (At the time of my post at least)
Its probably clowns like me that created the shortage.
when i found out i could use my points on "regular parts" i ordered 12 oil filters, 6 air filters, 4 cabin filters and the escape spring insulator that i'll need when i change springs - and i only had to put out less than $30 out of pocket.
i received everything else except the air filters.

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI, yesterday i got a note from www.theoemparts.com (chapman ford) that the 6 air filters i had on backorder have been shipped.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nothing available at the dealer and nothing at O'Reilly's. How the hell does a parts bin truck that uses the same 2.0 liter as the BS and Escape not have the same filter?!?

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing available at the dealer and nothing at O'Reilly's. How the hell does a parts bin truck that uses the same 2.0 liter as the BS and Escape not have the same filter?!?
I just checked Ford's system and it says they will fill all backorders mid september. A bit pricey but I just searched FA1939 on Ebay and you can get it for $35 shipped.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just checked Ford's system and it says they will fill all backorders mid september. A bit pricey but I just searched FA1939 on Ebay and you can get it for $35 shipped.
Thank you. I will probably wait until then...having done a long trip through the Cascades recently where it was very dusty, stock can't come soon enough. 😎
Sponsored