Sponsored

What vehicle did you come out of B4 your Mav?

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am curious about the different makes/model/year/ mileage of the vehicle you had B4 your new Maverick and what option or feature you might miss most and wish the Maverick had. i believe that with the Maverick Ford has a "conquest" vehicle thats pulling customers from other manufacturers and market segments at an incredibly high rate .does the real world data as represented by this community reflect that supposition? for me it was a 2013 loaded Escape Titanium that i purchased new in 2013 with 93k miles when traded it in. the feature i miss the most for some reason is seat/mirror position memory buttons, a Lariet level truck should have this IMHO, folks willing to pay extra for a Lariet Luxe package would certainly not balk at the few extra bucks Ford would have o add for this. we are a 2 vehicle family but Wifey is driving the new Mav way more than she ever drove the Escape and whenever i get in after her its a pain to find my 'favorite' seating position once again, i know in the great scheme of things this may seem trivial but everyone has a right to their own pet peeves, right?

PXL_20230524_181056949.jpg
2018 Escape SEL, before that 2015 Fusion (daughter took), before that 2014 Fusion (son took)
Sponsored

NorthernMN

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Melody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had a Chevy HHR. Originally planned on waiting another year or so to buy anything but when I found out about the Maverick I changed my plans.
I ordered the day they closed the banks on 2022. Because of constraints I changed my order from xlt lux to lariat (with tow) AWD.
Waited 9 months.
It was worth it. Fantastic in snow.

Bobbydontchaknow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2018 VW Gti. Loved that car. Not practical anymore with a family

midcoastme

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 PT Cruisers & Maverick Lariat Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We had a 2015 Ford Cmax SEL and a 2016 Cmax plug in.
Retirement meant no need for both vehicles. Liked the mpg of the hybrids and more flexibility in cargo capacity made the Maverick a good choice. It was also a retirement gift to myself.
Sponsored