2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford Ranger Xlt waiting for xlt maverick hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Quess I'm a little different 🤔FIREARMS & AMO Blankets Radio MREs Water Flash light Extra Cloths Flint Started Big Knife Compass Rope Plastic bags Mirror and a few other things 😊. Not a survivalist just was taught if something major happens Earthquakes Fires Tornado Floods. ECT Be prepared to take care of yourself and your family. 🇺🇸👍🙂
I would ad a tire plug kit and air compresser.
I only put guns and ammo in my truck when hunting or headed to the range. I find it's safer to keep a gun holstered so I always have contol of it.
I would hate to arm a car thief or worse yet have some kid get ahold of it.

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like a number of others have equipped my Maverick to deal with a number of potential emergency circumstances. Among those are the possibility of being directed by authorities or mother nature to conduct a hasty evacuation from our home or to be caught on the road for an unexpected long duration..

I make use of a number of storage areas beyond what is standard to all Mavericks. Behind both front seats is a rigid Molle seat back organizer. The assorted Molle pouches permit me to organize my items in groups of similar purposes, first aid, food and water, and comfort items, as examples, I also snap link a day pack with a built in water bladder to the rear wall behind the rear seat in case we have to leave the truck. Attached to the rear wall is a hanging expandable cargo net for quick access items. In the bed of the truck I have a covered expandable trunk organizer. The last is for non-emergency items including cleaning materials and multiple ratchet tie downs.

The attached document details my vehicle load plan.

Attachments

The Flush

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Golf balls in the bed cubby.

Sponsored

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Geez, long list....

Flashlights (3)
Work light
Socket set
Tire plugs
Tire inflater
First Aid Kits
Just start box
Space blankets
T-Wrench
Wheel Chocks
Ratcheting Cargo Straps
Bungie Cords
Cleaning Wipes
Glass Wipes
Pen & Notepad
Driver Set
Reusable Bags (NJ bag ban)
Umbrella
Tire Pressure Gauge
Microfiber Cloths
Facemasks
Work gloves(mechanics)
Rain Poncho

All under rear seat..... probably a few other items.

PapaRico

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m not talking about mods, I’m talking about flashlight, gloves, first aid kit, etc.
Jumper cables, flares, first aid kit, poncho, small tarp, fire starter, box of 9mm and .556 rounds, water(in pouches) 6 MRE, 50' paracord, small shovel, hatchet, Ugly Stick(fishing rod). Man I love that under seat space.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
AA Mini mag light, C cell mag light, extended reach snow brush, ratchet tie downs, tire plug kit. Leather work gloves, baby wipes, paper napkins. Spare winter coat.

Need to make a mount for a fire extinguisher, and also get a mini air compressor. Thought about carrying emergency rations. Just have not pulled the trigger

Any long trip I have my concealed carry weapon, and spare mags. But not for any sort of daily driving.

Big C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cecil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m not talking about mods, I’m talking about flashlight, gloves, first aid kit, etc.
Jump pack, little road hazard kit with warning lights and a few tools. Rain gear, and a 400 w power inverter that I can plug into the 12 volt socket, and some various tie-down straps
Sponsored