Sponsored

What do you like LEAST about the Maverick?

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I understand they're going after the younger demographic with brighter colors. I just think it's more difficult to pull off with only one choice for a multitude of exterior colors.
Navy blue goes with almost everything. Think what you wear blue jeans with… or a navy blazer… almost any color!
Ford Maverick What do you like LEAST about the Maverick? 1629931380473
Sponsored

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Navy blue goes with almost everything. Think what you wear blue jeans with… or a navy blazer… almost any color!
1629931380473.jpeg
Yeah I was thinking of the Lariat seats. The XLT seats aren't even what I would call a vibrant color.

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish they had factory Ford hot dog cookers instead of having to buy an aftermarket one … good thing is they will also run on 110volt so the factory 500 watt inverter would come in handy.
Ford Maverick What do you like LEAST about the Maverick? C7021486-BDDB-4AF8-A59A-AAFE23A0EED4

Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No stick shift

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love how many complain about the damper. On the one hand I get it, kinda something that should be there.

On the other, there will be one made, it well cost thirty bucks and take 10 slow working minutes to install. If you're in Minnesota I'll come over and do it for a couple of beers.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I love how many complain about the damper. On the one hand I get it, kinda something that should be there.

On the other, there will be one made, it well cost thirty bucks and take 10 slow working minutes to install. If you're in Minnesota I'll come over and do it for a couple of beers.
See I thought it was Dhampir so I was just gonna put garlic in there.

bombast

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After driving a black car for 13 years in Texas and the new world's boiling Southern Pennsylvania, I'm never getting a dark painted vehicle again. I had to turn my AC on and stand around in a parking lot waiting for the car's air to normalize for almost 5 minutes today, not fun.

fbov

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape Hybrid
... I'd say the one thing I don't like about the Maverick (Or more accurately, the thing I wish it was more of) is that it's a 'Lowercase h' hybrid.
Not true. In-line Prii generally qualify as weak, but Ford's don't. You can't make a plug-in by adding battery capacity to a weak hybrid.

Sponsored

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
After driving a black car for 13 years in Texas and the new world's boiling Southern Pennsylvania, I'm never getting a dark painted vehicle again. I had to turn my AC on and stand around in a parking lot waiting for the car's air to normalize for almost 5 minutes today, not fun.
We were discussing interior, not exterior color.
Didn’t know PA was “boiling” 😆

I live in SC. We know boiling! 😆 while I do garage my vehicles, I simply open all the windows for a bit while the AC gets going. Works like a charm!
Sponsored