Sponsored

What did you buy with your Ford Pass points?

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Oil changes and yearly state inspections.
Sponsored

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I bought two of the bed cubbies and got the piece that goes over the hitch area to modify and clean it up.

Last edited:

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got a 22 XL so I used my points for cruise control switches, power lock tailgate actuator and fender insulators.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford ESP with Granger. I technically had 2 trucks in 2022, so it covered like $400 of the warranty. I think I spent around 800 out of pocket.

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tailgate cover NZ6Z9900038C
Bed mat NZ6Z99112A15A

Sponsored

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just received my ford maverick hybrid xlt and was told it takes about 30 days to get the points for the purchase. I bought a lot of accessories already for my truck and heard you can use your ford pass points for oil changes, etc. too. Do you have any recommendations on what to buy with your points? I'm looking for the best bang for your buck. Not looking to buy a $50 deezee tailgate dampener that I can get on Amazon for $28. Any recommendations is appreciated. Thank you in advance
When I had points I’ve used them for oil changes. The last 2-3 years though my local Ford dealer hasn’t been putting my points on my account. Some type of glitch or something. When I asked they said I’d have to go through ford to get them. Tried that a few times it was such a hassle, I’ve finally given up. Thought of going to another dealer but it’s a hassle to drive 30 miles to another dealer. So darned if you do and darned if you don’t.

Skyline

First Name
Skyline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Honda Ridgeline
Engine
Undecided
I used it to have the dealer install the bedliner, that they messed up. They admitted to the mess up, fixed their mistake and gave me a check for the cost of the bedliner. You could say that I did nothing with it as of yet...;)

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got my points within a few days of purchase. I’ve bought the modular drop in bed liner, hood deflector and perimeter plus security module.
Are you able to turn the truck on with the factory key?

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you able to turn the truck on with the factory key?
A few dealers used to give you 11,000 points when you bought a used vehicle to cover your first oil change. I’ve bought 4 used fords in the last 10 months this includes my Maverick. Not a single one gave me a single point much less a free oil change. Used to get points when you paid for an oil change and other services, but I’ve not gotten a single point for anything since the start of the Covid. I’d just figured ford stop doing points.

OP
OP

Jrplaw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Captain Blackheart

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT FX4, 1968 Ranchero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bought the Bushwacker wheel flares from the Ford website for about half of what they cost there. I'll install them next week when I have a little assistance from my grandson.

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received my ford maverick hybrid xlt and was told it takes about 30 days to get the points for the purchase. I bought a lot of accessories already for my truck and heard you can use your ford pass points for oil changes, etc. too. Do you have any recommendations on what to buy with your points? I'm looking for the best bang for your buck. Not looking to buy a $50 deezee tailgate dampener that I can get on Amazon for $28. Any recommendations is appreciated. Thank you in advance
Unbeknownst to me, the fast talking dealership finance guy must have applied all my points to the purchase of my extended warranty. That's what the Ford website is showing anyway. Also, you pay like $63 for tax on the extended warranty.

Aaron F

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Lux w/ 4k and BAP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this a easy self install, or does it have to go in for programming?
Easy. Just plugs in between obd2 port and current harness. I mounted it horizontally above the bracket that holds your shin airbags.
The instructions have a small procedure that you do with the key and door, I believe, to sync it to the system.
Sponsored