Sponsored

Ford Pass Rewards Points 42,000 -- How did you spend em?

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the modular drop in liner and picking it up today to store until it gets warmer. I almost went with the roof spoiler for fun and it basically would pay for itself, but I thoguht this might be a better use. LOL
Sponsored

jeffs8269

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How long does it take to get Fordpass Points?

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Used mine when I purchased a premium care Ford Protect plan from Granger
Same here. I had $430 worth from 2 Maverick purchases.

TomD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello,

I just got my new Maverick and am waiting for the Ford Pass Points to hit my account -- Trying to figure out what to buy with them. At first I thought heavy duty floor mats, then I realized I couldn't wait a month for those and ordered some just this afternoon from Rough Country.
My next thought is the Ford Dashcam they offer (https://accessories.ford.com/dashcam-140-dash-camera-1), and then have it installed at the dealer.

45,800 points for the Camera, and 19,200 for the Install, so I would have to pay out the difference of like - $115 give or take, I don't see many other options that I like on the website.
  • What did you buy with them?
  • Would you buy it again?
  • Suggestions on what to get?

Thanks! Have a great day
-Logan
My first oil change.

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hello,

I just got my new Maverick and am waiting for the Ford Pass Points to hit my account -- Trying to figure out what to buy with them. At first I thought heavy duty floor mats, then I realized I couldn't wait a month for those and ordered some just this afternoon from Rough Country.
My next thought is the Ford Dashcam they offer (https://accessories.ford.com/dashcam-140-dash-camera-1), and then have it installed at the dealer.

45,800 points for the Camera, and 19,200 for the Install, so I would have to pay out the difference of like - $115 give or take, I don't see many other options that I like on the website.

Thanks! Have a great day
-Logan
I bought the Tufskinz matte black tailgate letters, the tailgate assist, and the wireless keypad with installation. Used the redeem24 code for 15% off. I had to pay $9.47 out of pocket the rest was covered by my points from buying the Maverick. I wish you could install the keypad yourself since it is just a stick on one, but since it requires a specific device from the dealership to code it $24 seemed like a good deal to have it installed.

Sponsored

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the modular drop in liner and picking it up today to store until it gets warmer. I almost went with the roof spoiler for fun and it basically would pay for itself, but I thoguht this might be a better use. LOL
Same here. It was money well spent.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You might get some FordPass milestones for buying a used vehicle, but no, you don't get points. It's only $210 worth anyway, if a person is buying a very lightly used Maverick and cared about that, just negotiate another $250 off.

jeffml222

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used the points for an oil change and Ford's factory license plate holder for the front bumper. Still have a few points left. I purchased floor mats and bed cover online a year before I even got the truck and points.

Bill J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HARLEY DAVIDSON
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello,

Thanks! Have a great day
-Logan
I got a XL hybrid. I got the bed cubby so far. I think my next item will be a bed lock actuator. I was however able to get a bed cover, mud flaps, laser cut floor liners, tailgate letters, door sill protectors, USB and 12 volt power in bed, and center counsel dividers. I also got a bed rack for summer time. I got all my accessories for less than 500. I plan on eventually posting pictures of my truck once I'm finished upgrading it. My most expensive additions were under coating and ceramic coating. Still on the hunt for wheels.

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I didn't use mine yet but I hear there is a deadline on using points? Anyone know if this is true? I figured they keep building till you use them.
Nope!
They took away some points in the two Januarys, ‘23 & ‘24, after having bought in Jan ‘22. Not a lot, but it happened with no advance warning.

So……. be aware!

Sponsored

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nope!
They took away some points in the two Januarys, ‘23 & ‘24, after having bought in Jan ‘22. Not a lot, but it happened with no advance warning.

So……. be aware!
how did you arrive at your answer of "nope" and then literally you explain that you have experienced points expiring? 🤷‍♂️ (edit: I read this again and the person you're replying to asked 3 things. you surely meant 'nope' to the last one, asking if they keep building until used.)

the answer is right there in the FordPass terms and conditions. they do expire in a year when you do not earn or use points within a year. it is very easy to earn or use them but the most common way to not earn or use is doing your own service or having it done by a non Ford dealer.

Last edited:

2wheels4fun

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a XL hybrid. I got the bed cubby so far. I think my next item will be a bed lock actuator. I was however able to get a bed cover, mud flaps, laser cut floor liners, tailgate letters, door sill protectors, USB and 12 volt power in bed, and center counsel dividers. I also got a bed rack for summer time. I got all my accessories for less than 500. I plan on eventually posting pictures of my truck once I'm finished upgrading it. My most expensive additions were under coating and ceramic coating. Still on the hunt for wheels.
Can you provide me with the link to the bed cubby? I can't seem to find it on the ford site. Thanks.

Bill J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HARLEY DAVIDSON
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't have a link. I believe the part number is NZ6Z-60286A72-A I did see another number and it was 043k79. They sell it on Amazon to but about 20 dollars more. I showed the guy at Ford the number from Amazon, so he could find the part. I hope this helps.