Sponsored

What did you buy with your Ford Pass points?

OP
OP

Jrplaw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Easy. Just plugs in between obd2 port and current harness. I mounted it horizontally above the bracket that holds your shin airbags.
The instructions have a small procedure that you do with the key and door, I believe, to sync it to the system.
So, I got mine today and installed it. Does yours honk the horn randomly? No one walks by it, but if there's a loud noise, it honks once
Sponsored

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I got mine today and installed it. Does yours honk the horn randomly? No one walks by it, but if there's a loud noise, it honks once
No. It's a two-stage shock sensor so I've got it set to where a light hit will make the horn honk once. If you hit it harder, it sets the alarm off. Maybe yours is set too sensitive?

OP
OP

Jrplaw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No. It's a two-stage shock sensor so I've got it set to where a light hit will make the horn honk once. If you hit it harder, it sets the alarm off. Maybe yours is set too sensitive?
Not sure. I guess on the box you can change sensitivity settings, but I didn't change it. I'll see if it gets annoying and change the settings if it persists

texasPI

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Easy. Just plugs in between obd2 port and current harness. I mounted it horizontally above the bracket that holds your shin airbags.
The instructions have a small procedure that you do with the key and door, I believe, to sync it to the system.
I couldn't find a good place to mount mine. I'll look again tomorrow and see if that spot works for me too.

Maverick Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chrysler 200, 2022 Maverick XLT Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
roll up tonneau, it's ok but should have went with a removable tri fold

Sponsored

jcnnjc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST , Alto Blue Maverick awd fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Used my points to get a tailgate spoiler, with the discount ford was running I didn’t pay anything for it.

Ford Maverick What did you buy with your Ford Pass points? D6FB0C57-C0EF-477C-8C17-C6A065B340B3

Ford Maverick What did you buy with your Ford Pass points? A1C9739D-20A2-47C3-B65C-3FCBCE20F543

Ford Maverick What did you buy with your Ford Pass points? 94BEB602-C24D-47DD-A0B2-D6005AC62E23

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought two of the bed cubbies and got the piece that goes over the hitch area to modify and clean it up.
I'm installing the second bed cubbie this weekend.

What is the "the piece that goes over the hitch area to modify and clean it up"?

Jahman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Star
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got rubber mats for hybrid. Used leftover points for blue two tone baseball hat. Mats fits great and have saved me from scrubbing many times already. Happy with both for points reimbursement.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm installing the second bed cubbie this weekend.

What is the "the piece that goes over the hitch area to modify and clean it up"?
When you buy the truck without a hitch, there is a plastic piece that goes on the bumper where the hitch would normally be.
Ford Maverick What did you buy with your Ford Pass points? 20230303_134841

You can take this piece and do cutouts for the hitch receiver, the chain hooks, and the wiring harness. Gives it a cleaner look.
Found it in this post:
Mikey’s XLT | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions
Ford Maverick What did you buy with your Ford Pass points? 1681494299883

Sponsored

StephMavXLT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got the all-weather floor mats. Pretty much an essential for my messy living.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When you buy the truck without a hitch, there is a plastic piece that goes on the bumper where the hitch would normally be.
20230303_134841.jpg

You can take this piece and do cutouts for the hitch receiver, the chain hooks, and the wiring harness. Gives it a cleaner look.
Found it in this post:
Mikey’s XLT | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions
1681494299883.png
Thanks for the prompt reply and photos.

I am installing my own hitch so I have that piece and I like your idea of cutting it and using it as trim.

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my points within a week. Used them towards the DIBL.
I'm installing it this weekend.
That's what I used mine for. The liner was fun to install. It looks great and works great also.

mdwebby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2006 Toyota RAV-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just received my ford maverick hybrid xlt and was told it takes about 30 days to get the points for the purchase. I bought a lot of accessories already for my truck and heard you can use your ford pass points for oil changes, etc. too. Do you have any recommendations on what to buy with your points? I'm looking for the best bang for your buck. Not looking to buy a $50 deezee tailgate dampener that I can get on Amazon for $28. Any recommendations is appreciated. Thank you in advance
How many points do they give you? Do they give the same amount of points for each Maverick or does it go up/down based on how much your truck costs?
Sponsored