Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My truck was totaled train derailment I didn’t even get a sorry or a water bottle or let us (ford) help get another veh ordered
Was that in Arizona?

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did not receive any notice of a turn signal recall in my Ford Pass but did receive a call from my dealer today. I have it the update done tomorrow through their mobile service.

BradH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well this morning I received my first Maverick recall notice, for the turn signal issue. Got it in snail mail, nothing showing yet in my Ford Pass app. So now I know I'm really a Maverick owner with having my first recall, lol.

After reading this thread I hadn't thought about the possibility of using Mobile Service to get it addressed. I'm presuming that's mostly dependent on whether the dealership offers that in the first place? I'm using a smaller Ford dealership and will ask if they offer this option, although sounds like the fix doesn't take too long even if you have to take it in.

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I had seen something online and got my mail notice today. It says the repair should take less than a half day but dealer may need my vehicle for a longer time. I read this to mean dealers have so few techs trained to do these simple updates that I have to leave it there another day.

Love the truck; not impressed with Ford service at all. I'm going to see if I can get a local dealer to do it at my house.

Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had seen something online and got my mail notice today. It says the repair should take less than a half day but dealer may need my vehicle for a longer time. I read this to mean dealers have so few techs trained to do these simple updates that I have to leave it there another day.

Love the truck; not impressed with Ford service at all. I'm going to see if I can get a local dealer to do it at my house.
Sounds like a boiler plate warning in case your dealer is not up to speed on the current mobile service methods.

I got an unsolicited call from the local dealer saying their mobile service unit was out doing Ford software updates, and when’s a good time. A marked car arrived at the appointed hour and 20 minutes later the job was done, including TPMS reset.

Aside from the turn signal issue, the cumulative updates included some other modules as well. The FDRS system automatically identifies any module that has an available software update and offers to do it at the same time.

Jimmyland

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Have had my 23 Lariat for about five months. Some how, CarFax knows everything about my Lariat, age, mileage, etc. The other day, CarFax sent me notice of a recall (see image). I’m surprised that I’m hearing about this from CarFax and not Ford. Anyone else get this notice?

IMG_0656.jpeg
Just received my Recall Notice from Ford today. Seems the BCM needs some reprogramming/update.

CajunMick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Heman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No. 1 got recall letter from Ford.
No. 2 got call from dealer service, they offer to do mobile visit to do reprogram. That was done in maybe 15 minutes.
No. 3 again, got letter from Ford about the recall. Why, I don’t know. Went to Ford.com/support site, plugged in VIN. Feedback was “No Recall” . So I guess Ford acknowledged the recall service done. But the 2nd letter baffling. Me worried…nope.

if I get letter from letter from Carmax, garbage can right to my right.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing on my 23 XLT FX/4 VIN 765xx. Ford pass continues to say no alerts.

Nothing from the on line auto peddlers either but I have never given those guys any VIN numbers and never will.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I got it too. This is something like the 6th recall we've had since we picked up our XLT hybrid nearly 2 years ago. This is a quick fix at least. STILL waiting on the possible-fire-under-the-hood recall. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sponsored