Sponsored

Search results

  1. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    Hillbilly posted his Maverick along with a pic of the standard-size Hot Wheels Maverick. My OCD has been bugging me, here is his truck next to a Hot Wheels XL Maverick still in the pack. Love that blue on his truck!!
  2. Bed temperature readings from temperature sensor installed in the bed

    A few months ago I was at my friendly big box store and passed by the section with the temperature and weather instruments they have for homes. Was looking at them and got an idea. I bought their cheapest package, made by LaCrosse, which has a small display unit to show indoor and outdoor...
  3. Post your Maverick next to ridiculously large trucks - photos thread

    One of these things is not like the others
  4. Gladwin Green with Bronze Appearance Package on 2027 Maverick -- Video

    Honestly the Slate with this particular squared-off cap reminds me of a slightly stretched Bronco II. What would be neat (I think) is if Slate offered some sort of "Bronco II Tribute" wrap that gave it a two-tone scheme like the old Bronco II's (copyright stuff, if any, notwithstanding)...
  5. All The Reasons You Should Buy A Maverick Instead Of An F-150 🛻💨💨

    There also was this video from Sandy Munro's group a few years ago, where they put the Maverick in the air and examined the underbody. This is the one I thought of when you mentioned a video talking about the Maverick's underside.
  6. 2028 Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    With this talk of "F" names, I'm surprised no one took the old Courier name and replaced the first letter with "F", giving you...the Ford Fourier. Because it's a truck that will transform you! Sorry...I'll see myself out.
  7. Cobbled together a bed for my Shih Tzu

    That bed is actually pretty cool. Instead of Ford Copilot 360, try our low cost Copilot Furball option!
  8. Why hybrid owners regret their choice...⚡🪫⛽

    If there's a good thing about the article (which I didn't read) it's that it sparked this discussion, with the pretty overwhelmingly positive responses from Mav hybrid owners describing their situations, and that is much appreciated. "If I knew then what I knew now" when I bought my truck, I...
  9. Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    I like the design, assuming the AI render is halfway close. Might even consider one down the road. Honestly I thought of Taz after seeing that front end treatment. Not that that's a bad thing.
  10. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    Earlier this week installed a 12v power plug and voltage meter I got on Amazon into one of the rear bed plastic panels. Had to buy the Maverick converter cable as I got my truck used and it didn't come with one. Drilled two pilot holes then used a step drill bit to widen the holes till both...
  11. 1 year, 130k mile review from a heavy hauler

    No kidding, now it has the super rare Maverick Dana 60 axle option. Take that Tremors!
  12. Ford CEO Jim Farley’s Right To Repair Comment

    Renault is now doing a remanufacturing process in Europe, here is their web site explaining it: https://www.renaultgroup.com/en/group/refactory/ I'm not sure a process like this would work in the US though, with our mix of corporate profit-making and government politics that seems different...
  13. Should I sell my Tremor so I can but the new model Rivian

    But did he have the Gremlin "Levi's Edition"? The best way to buy a Gremlin! I remember seeing one at our AMC dealer as a kid when Mom was taking her Matador in to get serviced. Maybe Mabbett could make some denim seat covers for the Maverick...a "Levi's Edition" Mav would be interesting.
  14. Post YOUR Maverick TRUCKING!

    A couple years ago our church had a "remove the pews" day, as they replaced the pews with chairs that locked together and were more modular. Used the Mav to bring home one of the short ones. It had no problem doing so, the small ones weighed probably between 100-200 pounds. There were also...
  15. I will ask a dumb question....what is this for?

    I thought it let you speak to the jellyfish right before you launched them out of the truck with the Jellyfish Launcher. "3..2..1..GERONIMO!!!"
  16. Any spray for easier removal of dead bugs for long road trip?

    I carry paper towels and a bottle of Windex or equivalent in the truck. After a long drive during bug season I will spray down the windshield and wipe off with said towels; then with the residual wetness on the towels wipe off the bugs from the hood and lower lip, mirrors and other major areas...
  17. Toyota CEO confirms: RAV4-based Unibody Truck is coming for the Maverick!

    This seriously looks like a RAV4 mated with a Subaru Baja. A Toybaru?
  18. Ford Midsize EV Truck News: Ford Skunkworks (EVDC) - first ever behind the scenes tour; sneak peek at EV pickup [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

    Motor Trend published an article a few days ago about touring the Ford EV center where the "Ranchero" is being built, and talking with the designers, etc. As part of the tour Ford gave them a 3D printed model of some of the truck components, that was not to scale but "directional only" (their...




Top