First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have t seen anybody else from Lubbock check in, sorry if I missed you. Hope I have one on order from Pollard in Lubbock. Filled out the reservation form for a first edition hybrid and followed up with the dealership. Nobody has asked for any kind of deposit and I haven’t gotten anything in writing. Should I be worried?
Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order has been confirmed from Ford on 8/23

Placed Order at AutoNation Ford in Frisco, TX with the help of Scott Alter Jr: Fleet Sales

My build:

2022 Maverick XLT - S U P E R C R E W
2.5L Hybrid Engine, FWD, Automatic Continuously Variable Transmission
Velocity Blue
Ford Co-Pilot360
Full-Size Spare Tire - Included in the Co-Pilot360 Package

I got it for Invoice price (which is about $200 below the X-Plan price), Doc Fee of $150 and No Dealer Add-ons.

Wife works for AutoNation's SSC which really helped in getting a very good deal.

Originally I wanted the Hard Drop-in Bedliner and the Splash Guards but those items are Late Availability and would have pushed the build out to six or more months so I dropped them and went with the Removable Bed Mat. Hopefully next year the Hard Drop-in Bedliner and Splash Guards will be available and purchasable from Ford Parts.

I have been informed that the "Bed Mat" and "Floor Liners" have no issues and there will not be any problems in delaying the order because of them.

Edit 9/2/2021: Now the Bed Mat – Removable is being constrained (8/30/21) so I have modified my order to remove it along with the Wheel Lock Kit and the Floor Liners – All-Weather Tray Style Set (includes Carpeted Floor Mats) and Splash Guards as I want my truck built as soon as possible. I will order these from Ford Parts or the aftermarket when those items become available.

Last edited:

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered from 5 Star Ford, off 190 just north of Dallas. Sales guy was Joe Crawford. No deposit, received confirmation email from Ford. Didn't have to go in, just sent him my build off Ford's build and price. Only grumble is the priority code is 19 and I want my truck - but I haven't asked him to bump it up because I don't need a new car, and the longer it takes to get my order, the more $ I'll have saved up! Plus, hopefully any quality control kinks will be worked out.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Checking in from Frisco.

Lariat, Lux package, hybrid with a sun roof. Area 51. Going Truxedo aftermarket for hard roll up cover.

Ordered through Ed Simpson at Chapman Ford in Philly. Came in under $30K then TTL. Chapman gets $400 on top of that. Planet Ford in Dallas gets $250 for courtesy delivery. Still saved about $1,700 ordering through Chapman.

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know if the Maverick will be at the State Fair Auto Show?

Sponsored

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
houston.
tried to order from tommie vaughn and they said their allocation was full and cant take my order this year? spoke with eric helfman at helfman ford and he submitted the order within minutes. $150 documentation fee but no other add ons.

TXM2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FWD ECO Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
houston.
tried to order from tommie vaughn and they said their allocation was full and cant take my order this year? spoke with eric helfman at helfman ford and he submitted the order within minutes. $150 documentation fee but no other add ons.
Any deposit? Have you received/seen your DORA yet? Have you received order confirmation email from Ford?

I've had HORRIBLE luck with Houston dealers. They're all trying to play games and not being transparent.

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any deposit? Have you received/seen your DORA yet? Have you received order confirmation email from Ford?

I've had HORRIBLE luck with Houston dealers. They're all trying to play games and not being transparent.
i did put a $500 deposit via e-mail on 9/10. ford sent me a confirmation same day. just today i received a scheduled build of 11/1 from ford.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DFW area Texan

--------------

Yes yes yessssss.

I just got my notification of a build date the week of November 8th.

My Build is:

2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid in Velocity Blue with
Ford Co-Pilot360
Manual Rear Sliding Window
110/400W Outlet in the Cab Rear

I ordered from Autonation Ford Frisco in TX on 8/23 and modified my order twice to remove "late availability" and constrained items and doing so I believe that pushed me forward to get considered and then assigned a build date. Only 25 days from order to assigned build notification.

The items I removed are available in the aftermarket or from Ford parts.

These include:

Front and Rear Splash Guards,
All Weather floor liners tray style,
Bed mat

Ford Maverick The Texas Mavericks! Maverick Scheduled #1.JPG

Ford Maverick The Texas Mavericks! Maverick Scheduled #2.JPG

Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DFW area Texan

--------------

Yes yes yessssss.

I just got my notification of a build date the week of November 8th.

My Build is:

2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid in Velocity Blue with
Ford Co-Pilot360
Manual Rear Sliding Window
110/400W Outlet in the Cab Rear

I ordered from Autonation Ford Frisco in TX on 8/23 and modified my order twice to remove "late availability" and constrained items and doing so I believe that pushed me forward to get considered and then assigned a build date. Only 25 days from order to assigned build notification.

The items I removed are available in the aftermarket or from Ford parts.

These include:

Front and Rear Splash Guards,
All Weather floor liners tray style,
Bed mat

Maverick Scheduled #1.JPG

Maverick Scheduled #2.JPG
You lucky Duck!

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i just noticed that in the almost 1900 orders i have a 52 day build date from time of order, the quickest recorded so far. hats off to helfman ford.
Are those 52 days from order date to the actual build date or to the email stating a build date?

Today I got my confirmation Ford email for my order on 8/23 with a build date the week of 11/8.

So 25 days from order date 8/23 to build confirmation email date 9/16.
78 days from order date 8/23 to actual build date 11/8

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
ordered Cactus Grey hybrid XLT from five star Ford Dallas after talking to five different closer dealers whom had zero clue about ordering the truck. They’ve got about ten dropped into production as of today I think, mostly people who ordered in June. Fingers crossed my 16 yr old son will get his truck before his Feb birthday. (y)

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i had 6 days from order placed to a scheduled build date. 52 days from that confirmation from ford to the scheduled build week date. i cant say more than that but helfman ford has been great.
E X C E L L E N T
Sponsored