First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The tailgate assist is once again available at Ford Accessories. Use "FORD20" for 20% off.
Sponsored

liveshot

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda Miata , 2022 VW Taos, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my Maverick last week and was hoping to put on the tailgate assist-the gate does come down a little bit hard.
Look around for it and no dealers parts department seemed to have any in stock. Tried Fairway Ford online and they didn't have it either.
When I went to the Ford parts website, they too listed it as not in stock-but to leave my email address and they would notify when it became available.

This morning I received the following:

Hello!

We are pleased to let you know that Maverick 2022 Tailgate Assist - No is now back in stock at Accessories.Ford.com.

Click the button below to get yours before they're out of stock again!

Happy shopping!
— Accessories.Ford.com

I did go ahead and order. For anybody that might be interested, they're available and in stock.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cool. Post a picture after it’s installed.

AzCactusGray

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5, SC430, 67XKE, 08 XJR, 78 F250, 22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my Maverick last week and was hoping to put on the tailgate assist-the gate does come down a little bit hard.
Look around for it and no dealers parts department seemed to have any in stock. Tried Fairway Ford online and they didn't have it either.
When I went to the Ford parts website, they too listed it as not in stock-but to leave my email address and they would notify when it became available.

This morning I received the following:

Hello!

We are pleased to let you know that Maverick 2022 Tailgate Assist - No is now back in stock at Accessories.Ford.com.

Click the button below to get yours before they're out of stock again!

Happy shopping!
— Accessories.Ford.com

I did go ahead and order. For anybody that might be interested, they're available and in stock.
Hi, do you have the Ford part number for that? Thx.

Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know if Fairway or Pfeiffer will ship direct to our dealerships? Was thinking about ordering the OEM Coverking seat covers ($130 @ Pfeiffer) sent to my dealer and pay the $30 saved to have them installed. Also would they charge shipping to a Ford dealership?

Axe360

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The tailgate assist is once again available at Ford Accessories. Use "FORD20" for 20% off.
Thanks for the heads up, just saved $10. Had to use my credit card though wouldn’t let me use my Ford Pass!

Sponsored

mswillis5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought it off of ebay for just under $50 shipped but it is also out of stock now. I got it this week and installed it in about 10 minutes.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/175142662971

I had another order with a different dealer that said it wouldn't be available for me until the end of May that I cancelled after getting this one.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Folks, for anyone who is interested, just received an email from Ford Accessories that the tailgate assist is back in stock as of 1100 (ET). Giving a heads up as I already received mine last week.....
And just like that they are out of stock again.