Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Seat heaters installed in XLT Maverick IMG_5716
Ford Maverick Seat heaters installed in XLT Maverick IMG_5728

I installed seat heaters in my 24 XLT . Not easy but worth it .I’ve done this same process on 4 other vehicles so it’s kind of second nature being a retired mechanic. Replacing the metal hogrings with nylon zip ties for the upholstery is the most intricate part for me . Wiring is straightforward process. Pull the seats out because it’s only 4 bolts and one plug.
Ford Maverick Seat heaters installed in XLT Maverick IMG_5713
Sponsored

GerwaltS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion; 2023 Ford Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Green wire bottom of passenger fuse box
[/QUOTE
Could you post a photo of the passenger fuse box? Also, do you have a work around for heated steering wheel? Thanks for your valuable post!

Fmp0926

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
McLeod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
IMG_5716.jpeg
IMG_5728.jpeg

I installed seat heaters in my 24 XLT . Not easy but worth it .I’ve done this same process on 4 other vehicles so it’s kind of second nature being a retired mechanic. Replacing the metal hogrings with nylon zip ties for the upholstery is the most intricate part for me . Wiring is straightforward process. Pull the seats out because it’s only 4 bolts and one plug.
IMG_5713.jpeg
Did you use Ford parts or aftermarket?

Sponsored

BlueSpec1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT 2.5L, 22 Escape Plug In, 23 Bolt EUV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice. I want to try this. What heat pads and switches did you use?

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice work!

I'd like to pull the piece that you pulled for the controls to see if it'll fit an RJ45 jack on the bottom for my radio. How'd you pull it off and was it tough to do?

Mightybeast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_5716.jpeg
IMG_5728.jpeg

IMG_5713.jpeg
I was about to to do the same. can you please post parts that you used and fuse number that you utilised or location of the cable.

Sponsored

RLmesc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Kia Sportage, 05 Porsche Boxster S, 85 Kawasaki
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I paid a custom shop $400 to do mine. He said he pulled power from the empty plug under the seat that Ford uses for their Lux pkg heater. I have a three position button on the seat base (door side) of each seat. They heat very quickly on High position, when they get too warm, switch to comfortable on Low.

Snowbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV 2018
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I paid a custom shop $400 to do mine. He said he pulled power from the empty plug under the seat that Ford uses for their Lux pkg heater. I have a three position button on the seat base (door side) of each seat. They heat very quickly on High position, when they get too warm, switch to comfortable on Low.
Thanks for this information. I will have to check to see if I have the empty plug under the seat.

Which package truck is your Ecoboost? I have the "bargain truck", 23 Hybrid XL with CP360 and a hitch.

RLmesc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Kia Sportage, 05 Porsche Boxster S, 85 Kawasaki
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for this information. I will have to check to see if I have the empty plug under the seat.

Which package truck is your Ecoboost? I have the "bargain truck", 23 Hybrid XL with CP360 and a hitch.
I have an XLT BAP AWD 4kT. You will have the plug as all wiring harnesses are the same but if you don’t have the option that plug port is left open. I can’t tell you where it is or what it looks like but if you had heated seats, you would have to unplug it to pull the seats out. Or so I was told.

middleton_1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you mind sharing the name of the shop? My son in Platteville has an XL coming and that's about the only option we wanted. If the shop is in Dubuque, that's an easy drive for him to have it done.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Our '23 Lariat Luxury has heated seats and steering wheel. Have used the heat twice. We live in NE Iowa, so . . . cold. Nice, but not nice enough to make it worth the effort to retrofit.
Sponsored