Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. Same. All of it.
No new email for the 23.
Was scheduled/then cancelled/priority 10 by dealer,and that's the last I've heard. Assuming I'm a priority 2 now, but I cease to care.
Journey
Excited
Hopeful
Pissed
Disappointed
Over it
Maybe Over it is a good place to be,,, i really hope you get a truck soon and that it is a great truck for you.
Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well looks like people in the Midwest may be out of luck for this week according to fordvideoguy.
Yeah, that's sad. Another unexpected "constraint".

Sikinboat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco 22 maverick hybrid on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a cancelled Hybrid XLT 2022 rollover that was skipped over last week :( I was trying to get an estimate on how many others might be in my situation....

Is anyone else a 2022 rollerover at Priority #2 that DID NOT get an email, build date, Ford chat confirmation about scheduling?
I didn’t get scheduled yet with a xlt with cancelled vin rollover. original order date of 9/17/21

Sponsored

Slick-rides

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my 1st delayed, new production date email 20 min ago. :(
2023 XL Hybrid, no options...
Ford Maverick Scheduling on 12/8/22 For All Production Weeks Through January 30; Same Constraints delay

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well looks like people in the Midwest may be out of luck for this week according to fordvideoguy.
His theory was the midwest was likely mostly scheduled last week with other regions overlooked.

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@commadorebob i check every Tuesday around this time for your cliffnotes of the stream. Anything big tonight?

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@commadorebob i check every Tuesday around this time for your cliffnotes of the stream. Anything big tonight?
Not much.
  1. Hitch constraint is the wiring, not the hitch itself. (Bodes well for 4K?)
  2. XL/XLT will get one dumb key... unless you order remote start with XLT Lux, in which both will have keyless entry. Does not impact Lariat due to the intelligent entry system.
  3. Midwest region seemed to be the primary focus of scheduling last week, so unlikely they see much activity this week. He has nothing previewing and almost everything marked as "NSP," whatever that means.
Most of the rest are things we knew already. He talks about more than Maverick, which can be informative. For instance, they are listing the B&O as an optional "leave off" for many models. While the Maverick is not one of them, it does seem to indicate Ford is preparing for the possibility of shortages and want to keep the factory moving.

Crance

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not much.
  1. Hitch constraint is the wiring, not the hitch itself. (Bodes well for 4K?)
  2. XL/XLT will get one dumb key... unless you order remote start with XLT Lux, in which both will have keyless entry. Does not impact Lariat due to the intelligent entry system.
  3. Midwest region seemed to be the primary focus of scheduling last week, so unlikely they see much activity this week. He has nothing previewing and almost everything marked as "NSP," whatever that means.
Most of the rest are things we knew already. He talks about more than Maverick, which can be informative. For instance, they are listing the B&O as an optional "leave off" for many models. While the Maverick is not one of them, it does seem to indicate Ford is preparing for the possibility of shortages and want to keep the factory moving.
copy. Thanks buddy. Also, the wiring? Seems rather small potatoes that could be fixed by just installing the hitch and sending the wiring to dealerships as the parts come available.

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is what i have always wondered regarding allocations. They never made a distinction between EB and hybrid allocations, so what do they do if a dealership has an allocation but only hybrid orders?
You get bumped to priority 2 but may end up staying there a long time without getting scheduled. There were some 22 orders that stayed at priority 2 for months.

Last edited:
OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
copy. Thanks buddy. Also, the wiring? Seems rather small potatoes that could be fixed by just installing the hitch and sending the wiring to dealerships as the parts come available.
Unless I completely misunderstood. That is what I gathered. Everything is computer controlled. Even the hitch lighting.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have two ordered at same dealer. Identical builds, one hyb, one EB. The hyb was selected to be built first. Meaning, Ford had a choice to build the EB, but chose to build the hyb (and everything else was equal).
Yeah no clue, considering hybrid is still listed as a constraint, that is surprising.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my 1st delayed, new production date email 20 min ago. :(
2023 XL Hybrid, no options...
delay.jpg
I got bumped from week of 12/19 to week of 1/3. EB xlt with options... but still feels like you took my spot. Thanks, Phil!

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
Add me to the list. Just got the same email 12/19 to 1/2. I knew this was going to happen. Ford just continues to disappoint. After all this and my recent issues with my local ford dealer service department I am ready for this to be my last ford ever.
Sponsored