Sponsored

"Scheduled to Week" added to the Ford Tracker?

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't recall if this step is usually shown on the Tracker, and couldn't find a similar screenshot with a cursory forum search.

Is this a new feature getting rolled out, or just my imagination? If the former, it might partially explain all the screwy data the page has been throwing lately.

Also, note this is the Canadian VIN tracker, so maybe they are ironing out the issues with this one first?

Ford Maverick "Scheduled to Week" added to the Ford Tracker? 1674583323708

p.s. YAY, my Tremor is hopefully getting built next Thursday! 😊
Sponsored

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine showed the same thing this morning.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks like Ford is trying to keep customers more informed. Not only is the build week added to the info, but they also say when the last time the tracker was updated.

Ford Maverick "Scheduled to Week" added to the Ford Tracker? 1674586317554

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now to associate it with our FordPass account based on the order information so we don't have to constantly pester the CSRs.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 'Scheduled Week Of' showed up on my tracker today as well - but it shows the build DAY I got from FORD chat. They told me last Friday 'Build Week of 2/6 & Build Day of 2/8'. Also looks like some of the additional info has been modified, although it's still showing XL and Lariat as the trim package on my order. Also still shows the 'Bed Utility Discount Package' even though I don't have the SIBL.

Sponsored

OP
OP
snowkarver

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The 'Scheduled Week Of' showed up on my tracker today as well - but it shows the build DAY I got from FORD chat. They told me last Friday 'Build Week of 2/6 & Build Day of 2/8'.
Mine too, looks like they mislabelled that field or are populating it with [day if assigned, otherwise week]. My build week was scheduled as 1/30 back in December (which oddly matches what they show as the most recent tracker update) but the 2/2 date displayed is my build day which was just assigned.

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw that the appearance of the Order Tracker has changed this morning. My order shows a green dot "in Production" on 1/16, but the last update was 1/16; so I am guessing it could show "built"or even "shipped" in the last 8 days if it ever updates.
It seems a lot of the discomfort about being "stuck In Production" was due to the update to this program, which seems to still have a lot of errors.
Any guesses on the meaning of the green dot vs a check mark?

OP
OP
snowkarver

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a former UI designer, I'd say to distinguish a currently active step which is "in progress" (moving through its secondary statuses) versus reserving the checkmarks for primary statuses that are fully complete and no longer current.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not even colorblind, but at a distance, I didn't even realize that was a green dot. The color is close enough to the blue I thought it was a blue dot. So, poor UI design choice if even non-colorblind people can't see it.

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The tracker is still scrambled with information on my order, XL not XLT with Lariat & XLT Lux packages. Also shows last update as 1/12/2023.

Sponsored

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone notice that the tracker has been showing ppl the incorrect packages and that the ford maverick inventory search details doesn't match the truck being shown?

Looks like they added the above to further inform customers, but also introduced bugs lol.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't recall if this step is usually shown on the Tracker, and couldn't find a similar screenshot with a cursory forum search.

Is this a new feature getting rolled out, or just my imagination? If the former, it might partially explain all the screwy data the page has been throwing lately.

Also, note this is the Canadian VIN tracker, so maybe they are ironing out the issues with this one first?

1674583323708.png

What I want is a pizza tracker with more toppings. One for each item with an A for available or C for constrained. 🤸👌👍👍

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1674583323708.png

Mine has changed twice today. In the morning it read
Production Week of Feb 2. Now it reads Production day of Jan 31. And "click below to see the Window Sticker". No window sticker yet.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was first scheduled on 2/9 for the week of 4/17 but the tracker is still not showing a scheduled date. Anyone else seeing the same?

Ford Maverick "Scheduled to Week" added to the Ford Tracker? 1676387306544
Sponsored