Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For those whom already have gotten your Maverick and/or have gotten the news that it has been built I have a question for you (and congratulations). I just got scheduled for production this past week for the week of August 28th (very happy!). I currently have no issues with when it is actually going to get built, but I did not happen to see any information on MTC with anyone making a poll or tracker or anything of that sort following how accurate Fords Scheduling week was.

So for those of you who have gotten your Maverick built (and may already have it), how accurate was Fords scheduling week? I completely understand that they are just kind of guessing when it will be built as other factors may slow down or speed up that date, but I am just trying to get a feel for if Fords prediction is fairly accurate or if there is a trend one way or the other for being too optimistic or too unrealistic.

So for those of you who read this and have yours, was your Maverick built during the week it was originally scheduled, or was it built earlier...later?

Thanks for the replys/info if you do respond to this!
For those whom already have gotten your Maverick and/or have gotten the news that it has been built I have a question for you (and congratulations). I just got scheduled for production this past week for the week of August 28th (very happy!). I currently have no issues with when it is actually going to get built, but I did not happen to see any information on MTC with anyone making a poll or tracker or anything of that sort following how accurate Fords Scheduling week was.

So for those of you who have gotten your Maverick built (and may already have it), how accurate was Fords scheduling week? I completely understand that they are just kind of guessing when it will be built as other factors may slow down or speed up that date, but I am just trying to get a feel for if Fords prediction is fairly accurate or if there is a trend one way or the other for being too optimistic or too unrealistic.

So for those of you who read this and have yours, was your Maverick built during the week it was originally scheduled, or was it built earlier...later?

Mine was build on
Sponsored

earlyhike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Closer to the build mine shifted the date multiple times but roughly within the same week. There are alot of unknowns. So you can assume it to be largely accurate but at the end of the day changes happen and we don't know why.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2023 timeline when it came to accuracy of production week.

1. Ford sent me an email saying the week, it stayed that week. The day within the week did change by one business day if I recall correctly.

My 2022 timeline when it came to accuracy of production week.

1. Chat agent says.... Scheduled to Week (Week -of Oct-17-2022 ) for the build process.
ETA(delivery): Dec-16-2022 - Dec-22-2022 

2. Chat agent says.... The schedule week of production is as follows: October 27, 2022. The estimated time of complete production is December 16-22, 2022

3. Chat agent says.... Your vehicle is expected to go into production on 10/17/22! It's also estimated to be delivered to the dealership between 12/16 and 12/22/22! Just in time for Christmas!

4. Chat agent says.... "Production is due to begin on Week -of Oct-24-2022"

5. 10/14: Chat agent says.... Your current order status is In Order Processing and has been scheduled to week of Oct-31-2022. At this time the order has an estimated delivery date between Dec-16 - Dec-22 which is only an estimate and what is currently on the order status.

6. 10/20: Chat agent says..... I show your Maverick is scheduled for production the week of November 14th. The ETA is December 16th-December 22nd. With your VIN and sales code, you can start tracking your vehicle order at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Please reach out to your selling dealership if you would like to request further details.

7. 10/28: Chat agent says..... "I am currently seeing the scheduled day for Production is November 18th, 2022. I see the estimated time of arrival from December 16th to December 22nd. However, once in Transit this may reflect a different final estimated date."

8. 11/18/22: Chat agent says..... "I am able to see that your vehicle is In Production and in the Body Shop process. This update was provided on Nov-17-2022. I don't see an ETA for completion yet, but please feel free to check back in with us for a status update"

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Scheduled week of 7-10 built day of 7-12

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine changed from 7/31 to 8/6 to 8/2 to 8/3/23 so far.

Sponsored

rabuol

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine changed from 7/31 to 8/6 to 8/2 to 8/3/23 so far.
Mine has a proposed delivery date between July 23 and July 29 2026 can you believe this??? Yes 2026. What a Fxxxed Up tracking system.
I don’t think one can rely on anything Ford tells you!!!!

Welcome
Your 2023 Maverick XLT is estimated to be delivered to xxxx Sales between 07/23/2026 & 07/29/2026

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine went into production right on cue.

iowaS10

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Chevy S10, 2015 Chevy Sonic, 2024 Chevy Trax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was spot on, and I picked it up yesterday :)

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick 🤞MY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I received an e-mail last week saying I was scheduled for 12/18.

Checking the order tracker last week confirmed that. Today the vehicle tracker says:
"Scheduled Week Of 11/13/2023"

The order tracker seems a little glitchy and slow, I'm a little untrusting. Anyone else ever get bumped up and successfully built ahead of their initial schedule?
Sponsored