1stTruck

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Greetings everyone,

Still waiting a little bit to place my order for a Maverick.

For the people on here who ordered from Crossroads Apex, if you don't mind can you tell me how the pricing went for you? Did they charge MSRP or tack on above that price?
Nothing above MSRP if you order one. $500 deposit. Quick process
Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great

Thank you.
They have a hefty administrative fee of like $700 unfortunately, but they seem decent enough to work with. The finance manager tried to tell me I also had no choice but to take their seat and paint protection bullshit for another $700 but the sales guy I actually communicate with about the build said I definitely don’t have to pay it/get it once the vehicle comes in. They probably do it to their dealer stock vehicles though.

Deleted member 4701

They have a hefty administrative fee of like $700 unfortunately, but they seem decent enough to work with. The finance manager tried to tell me I also had no choice but to take their seat and paint protection bullshit for another $700 but the sales guy I actually communicate with about the build said I definitely don’t have to pay it/get it once the vehicle comes in. They probably do it to their dealer stock vehicles though.
Thanks for the heads up. Yes, that is a hefty paperwork fee and paint protection.

1stTruck

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Thanks for the heads up. Yes, that is a hefty paperwork fee and paint protection.
I don’t recall the admin fee, and I definitely didn’t get any pressure about paint protection. I brought in a printout of my online order and just asked them to submit it
They told me about the paint protection but they didn’t push hard. Also had the same admin fee, sorry for not including that earlier.

Sponsored

nc-maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Greetings everyone,

Still waiting a little bit to place my order for a Maverick.

For the people on here who ordered from Crossroads Apex, if you don't mind can you tell me how the pricing went for you? Did they charge MSRP or tack on above that price?
I ordered from Crossroads Ford Apex...MSRP, $699 dealer fee and $697 (tint and other protector). Tax and Tag. $500 refundable deposit.

Falco

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid Lariat from Tracy at Crossroads Apex yesterday with a $500 refundable deposit. Have received the order confirmation email already...

It was a painless process that took maybe 30 minutes - interestingly, I have the $700 dealer fee on my invoice, but not the $700 paint protection/tint fee (and otherwise MSRP on the invoice). She said I was guaranteed to pay the price on the invoice, or lower on the off chance that any kind of incentives rolled around by the time the truck actually gets here. I hope that's the case!

I also asked her how many other orders were in front of me at Crossroads Apex...she said they had 72 other orders, most of them hybrids, and that half have already been "picked up by Ford" which she said is encouraging.

Deleted member 4701

Did you do the order reservation first on Ford website or did you just meet with her and do it at the dealership?

nc-maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you do the order reservation first on Ford website or did you just meet with her and do it at the dealership?
Just made an appointment with her to do in person. No online reservation needed.

Kep

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hey everyone! In the Cary area and looking for the best dealership to place an order this week. I’ve contacted both Crossroads in Apex and Capital Ford Raleigh. I saw some people saying Capital has a non refundable deposit so I’ll steer clear. Anyone else have other dealerships in mind? Really not wanting to shell out a $500 deposit but I may not have other options.

Sponsored

bsly137

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Honda Civic
I went to capital Ford Raleigh at first and they had a $500 non refundable deposit/ this wouldn’t have been a deal breaker for me but they didn’t disclose this to me until I physical walked into the dealership. So, I left and drove 5 miles north to crossroads Ford of Wake Forest and placed my order $0 down and I have s build date of Nov. 8th. I’ll keep you guys posted if you want to see it. It’s a standard xlt, 2.0 eco, 360 copilot in Area 51. Will probably add a linex spray in liner, a hard roller tonneau cover and some rubber floor mats.

Kep

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I went to capital Ford Raleigh at first and they had a $500 non refundable deposit/ this wouldn’t have been a deal breaker for me but they didn’t disclose this to me until I physical walked into the dealership. So, I left and drove 5 miles north to crossroads Ford of Wake Forest and placed my order $0 down and I have s build date of Nov. 8th. I’ll keep you guys posted if you want to see it. It’s a standard xlt, 2.0 eco, 360 copilot in Area 51. Will probably add a linex spray in liner, a hard roller tonneau cover and some rubber floor mats.
Did they tack on any fees to the buyers order? How much is the admin fee? I really don’t feel like arguing with dealerships over “required” add ons.

Falco

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did submit the order form on Ford.com before I went to the dealership but when I got there, she had me go through the Maverick builder on the website again to confirm my choices. She was great to work with.

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
I was notified on Friday that the Maverick I ordered has shipped. I ordered through Leith Ford, Wendell. Estimated delivery November 9. Anyone else ordered from that dealership? Would like to compare notes regarding any problems with delivery, add-on’s, documentation fees, etc. i Placed the order July 12. Sales rep was competent and helpful. Contacted me later to ask if I wanted to add a full size spare since it was not included in the packages I selected. Also told me which options to avoid because of availability issues. Hope delivery goes as well as ordering.

Last edited: