First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I checked with my dealer last Friday and they showed my Maverick was still on the rail car in Columbia, SC and they sent me a update this evening at 5:00pm and it still shows that it`s still on the rail car in Columbia, SC headed to Greensboro. So that rail car has not moved in a weeks time or more. It showed to be delivered to me by the 20th. per Ford shipping three weeks ago.
Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I checked with my dealer last Friday and they showed my Maverick was still on the rail car in Columbia, SC and they sent me a update this evening at 5:00pm and it still shows that it`s still on the rail car in Columbia, SC headed to Greensboro. So that rail car has not moved in a weeks time or more. It showed to be delivered to me by the 20th. per Ford shipping three weeks ago.
So there's the answer when people ask why shipping takes so long.

Did you buy from Green Ford? I ordered from Crescent in High Point. I bought a new Fusion from Green in 2011. Bad experience, have never gone back.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
At least yours is on the way. I’ve had the worst luck just trying to sit in one or drive one. 😅😰

I’m slightly resigned to just wait until mine gets here, but I’m too impatient.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So there's the answer when people ask why shipping takes so long.

Did you buy from Green Ford? I ordered from Crescent in High Point. I bought a new Fusion from Green in 2011. Bad experience, have never gone back.
I ordered it from Chapman Ford in Pennsylvania, they would sale them at 4% below invoice and I am having it drop-ship to Green Ford.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered it from Chapman Ford in Pennsylvania, they would sale them at 4% below invoice and I am having it drop-ship to Green Ford.
I thought about going that route but I've bought 3 other Fords from Crescent and have always been a satisfied customer there. I'm kind of old fashioned (and just plain old) and like to buy local.

Enjoy your new truck, sounds like you'll be in it next week!

Sponsored

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
don't forget that you promised to drive all of us in the triangle around in your new ride

Minister Lewis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Altima Coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At least yours is on the way. I’ve had the worst luck just trying to sit in one or drive one. 😅😰

I’m slightly resigned to just wait until mine gets here, but I’m too impatient.
Not sure where you live at or if it is still there but apple ford in Danville Virginia has a Maverick listed on their website.

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
don't forget that you promised to drive all of us in the triangle around in your new ride
I may need one of you to take me to Columbia, SC to pick it up there. Who knows when it will make it to Greensboro. LOL

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may need one of you to take me to Columbia, SC to pick it up there. Who knows when it will make it to Greensboro. LOL
and then we rock/paper/scissors for the truck once we get to SC? Count me in.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Not sure where you live at or if it is still there but apple ford in Danville Virginia has a Maverick listed on their website.
If they had a Lariat like the one I have on order, I might make the 90 minute drive. It’s tough to justify a 3 hour trip just for a 10 minute test drive. If I do that, I’m buying something to drive back! 🤣

Sponsored

Minister Lewis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Altima Coupe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree with you. Danville is only 30 minutes for me but since it's not a Lariat I don't want to head over there. My local dealer had one yesterday but sold it before I knew about it.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I agree with you. Danville is only 30 minutes for me but since it's not a Lariat I don't want to head over there. My local dealer had one yesterday but sold it before I knew about it.
Lariats are the fewest ones out there, at least around us. I see XLs/XLTs in transit or in stock and these get sold quick. I’ve only seen one Lariat in transit around me (Apex) and it is already sold, according to the person I spoke to.

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
1634299505964.png

I just got my window sticker!..... and yes, I printed it! :ROFLMAO: That means it's getting real.
[/QUOTE
1634299505964.png

I just got my window sticker!..... and yes, I printed it! :ROFLMAO: That means it's getting real.
So the next step is the build date, right? Nothing else between now and then?
Sponsored