Velo_Blue_Mav_in_NC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our family went and seen the Maverick at the show in Raleigh today and we really liked it a whole lot. It`s little bigger then I thought it would be. It was locked and they could not open it up because it`s a per-production unit with some things that are different than the actual units that are in production right now. That`s why they can not open it up. I am 5'-11" and 250lbs. beside it. It will fit my needs just fine. I talked to the Ford guys from corporate and they said that you will not see any Mavericks on dealers lots till sometime next year unless someone orders one and they don`t take it and then the dealer can sell it then. They said that`s the way Ford wants to start selling there vehicles now. It started with the Bronco, Mustang Mach-E, Maverick and then with the F150 Lighting Electric truck. The guy that brought the Maverick to the show said after all the shows are done that this Maverick could not be sold and it will be destroyed. That`s ashame because it`s a very nice hybrid Lariat Maverick. Overall I was very happy with it. Hopefully I will get a email next week saying my Maverick is built and they are shipping it to me in North Carolina.

IMG_1244.jpg
Sadly a lot of cars are crushed yearly after only a few months of seeing the road 😕
Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We drove over to Raleigh with a friend to take a look at it up close today. We liked it even more than expected. We also got a look at the truck bed (but not the truck interior).
Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker 20210912_133112

L Martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LuxLariat 2.0 cactus grey FX4
Our family went and seen the Maverick at the show in Raleigh today and we really liked it a whole lot. It`s little bigger then I thought it would be. It was locked and they could not open it up because it`s a per-production unit with some things that are different than the actual units that are in production right now. That`s why they can not open it up. I am 5'-11" and 250lbs. beside it. It will fit my needs just fine. I talked to the Ford guys from corporate and they said that you will not see any Mavericks on dealers lots till sometime next year unless someone orders one and they don`t take it and then the dealer can sell it then. They said that`s the way Ford wants to start selling there vehicles now. It started with the Bronco, Mustang Mach-E, Maverick and then with the F150 Lighting Electric truck. The guy that brought the Maverick to the show said after all the shows are done that this Maverick could not be sold and it will be destroyed. That`s ashame because it`s a very nice hybrid Lariat Maverick. Overall I was very happy with it. Hopefully I will get a email next week saying my Maverick is built and they are shipping it to me in North Carolina.

IMG_1244.jpg
Thanks for sending your informative note.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker E228C45F-7685-4540-B334-4E1328422626

Leith Ford Wendell has this and 2 XLs showing in transit.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
And there’s one in Rocky Mount. Too far for me.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
My sales guy at Crossroads Wake Forest said there’s a couple in transit that are already sold. Who here had their order on the way…….. and can I drive it? 🤣🤣🤣

or at least meet up 🤷🏻‍♂️

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was talking with one of the sales persons at Crossroads Ford in Apex. She said they were expecting three customer order trucks (2 XLT's and a Lariat) late this week or early next week. She said she would give me a call when the the Lariat comes in since it's most like the one I ordered if I want to take a look at one.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I was talking with one of the sales persons at Crossroads Ford in Apex. She said they were expecting three customer order trucks (2 XLT's and a Lariat) late this week or early next week. She said she would give me a call when the the Lariat comes in since it's most like the one I ordered if I want to take a look at one.
Keep us updated! I’ll let you know what my sales guy says.

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
Got a call from my dealer at Capital Ford in Hillsborough this morning, sort of last minute, there was a Ford Rep there showing a Lariat FX4 to the sales team. I couldn't drive it but I got to sit in it, the front was roomy and really comfortable. The bed was a little smaller looking than I thought it would be but it's very close to the size of my '06 Ranger, so not a problem there. And the rolled up tonneau cover may have made it look a little smaller. Other than that nothing to report that hasn't already been discussed. My dealer did say that the EPA was releasing its results today, so there is that.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_0572

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_0573

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_0575

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
I'm in the NW part of the state...couple hours from the triangle. But there are a couple of dealers near me with incoming Mavs that shipped middle of September. I'm guessing they will land some time this week or next at the latest. They seem to be coming in regionally so I would expect them to start hitting dealers throughout our region at the same time.

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
Agreed, today's showing seemed to be timed with Ford's lifting of the embargo on reviews, etc. But it certainly is time to get more Mavs to the public here in NC.

1stTruck

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
I also ordered from CF in Apex, but the sales guy I’ve been working with hasn’t been helpful. Anytime I ask a question he tells me they get no information from Ford. Mine shipped last week and expected delivery is end of month. Do you mind me asking who you spoke with?
Sponsored