Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Someone else posted an update on the FB page. There appears to only be the one there and they are supposedly not unlocking it for the entirety of the show. Poster is there and said he was told it would not be unlocked.
I REALLY hope it gets unlocked at some point. :(
Sponsored

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I REALLY hope it gets unlocked at some point. :(
On the FB post, you can see the "Preproduction Vehicle: This vehicle is locked for your protection" sticker they like to throw on the locked cars at shows like this. I'm bummed, I was really hoping to see how the seat comfort was before I sell my current car.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
On the FB post, you can see the "Preproduction Vehicle: This vehicle is locked for your protection" sticker they like to throw on the locked cars at shows like this. I'm bummed, I was really hoping to see how the seat comfort was before I sell my current car.
That is a HUGE bummer. That's the main reason I"m going to the show, to see if I can sit in it.

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is a HUGE bummer. That's the main reason I"m going to the show, to see if I can sit in it.
I just messaged my sales guy at Crossroads in Apex to see if they knew of a date that they might have a Mav in the showroom, so I'll update if I get any worthwhile information!

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
FB poster confirmed again that it will not be unlocked because it is preproduction.

Sponsored

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
FB poster confirmed again that it will not be unlocked because it is preproduction.
And there's only one there?

I'm so disappointed. I guess I'll just have to be okay with seeing it from the outside.

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm on my way there now, I still want to see it even if it's locked

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I'll be going there after work, so I'll be arriving around 4:00 ish.

Is there a specific parking garage that's best for the convention center? Never been there.

Row Jimmy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger XLT
OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll be going there after work, so I'll be arriving around 4:00 ish.

Is there a specific parking garage that's best for the convention center? Never been there.
Yeah, the parking garage right next to the convention center was great, a $1.50 per hour and you can't get any closer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also, as others said, you definitely can't get in it...well, the back left door in this pre-production unit doesn't latch quite right, and can be opened with very little effort ;)

But it was awesome to see in person, I love it even more!

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our family went and seen the Maverick at the show in Raleigh today and we really liked it a whole lot. It`s little bigger then I thought it would be. It was locked and they could not open it up because it`s a per-production unit with some things that are different than the actual units that are in production right now. That`s why they can not open it up. I am 5'-11" and 250lbs. beside it. It will fit my needs just fine. I talked to the Ford guys from corporate and they said that you will not see any Mavericks on dealers lots till sometime next year unless someone orders one and they don`t take it and then the dealer can sell it then. They said that`s the way Ford wants to start selling there vehicles now. It started with the Bronco, Mustang Mach-E, Maverick and then with the F150 Lighting Electric truck. The guy that brought the Maverick to the show said after all the shows are done that this Maverick could not be sold and it will be destroyed. That`s ashame because it`s a very nice hybrid Lariat Maverick. Overall I was very happy with it. Hopefully I will get a email next week saying my Maverick is built and they are shipping it to me in North Carolina.

Ford Maverick Raleigh/Triangle NC Dealership Maverick Tracker IMG_1244

Velo_Blue_Mav_in_NC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Add me to the list of locals here with orders. Mine is with Crossroads in Wake Forest. Scheduled to build the week of 10/11. Ordered on July 2nd and all I needed was my drivers license to verify it was a human ordering and not the dealership for inventory.
Sponsored