Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I second the above poster that says ask for a "secondary status". Or ask your dealer for a Vehicle Visibility Report. My Lariat Lux was officially in production 9/10, built and shipped 9/19.

Something is not right with yours.
Try ordertrack.app , gives time in status, estimated time in status, longest wait , and one I found interesting similar vehicles in status. Curious as to how many they show in same status.
Sponsored

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's better than being pushed to 11/7 from 09/26. :rolleyes:
Is that what happened to you as well? I started with 8/08...got several bumps...settled on 9/29...and then I found out on Monday that I'm now 11/07. It makes me feel better knowing I'm not alone lol. I wish you luck!

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My basic XL was ordered 10/21/21. Ŕecently received notice that the Build week has been delayed from 9/26 to 10/3. The unkindest cut of all....
Isn’t it. I was scheduled 9/26 then 10/24 then 10/03 now it’s 10/10. Running out of build dates

Uriah

Banned
Banned
First Name
howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 F150; !931 76B; 1931 190A; 1931 78B
Ordred 10/11/22, Lariat well optioned, Dealer assured my order is valid and Processed. Nothing since, I check every other week. Dealer recommended placing a duplicate last week for 2023. Still Hoping. hk

Sponsored

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Holy Batman. I just got this a few minutes ago. I’m speechless. My wife wondered what I was so excited about Hopefully this shows up here not too good with technology
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 88C6478B-F2CD-42E0-AE7A-529465D0E554

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scheduled week of 10/10. Two days short of a year on my order date. 10/12/21

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I've had my Lariat "in production" since 8/11. I just called Ford and they said "in production pending an update". He was not sure what that meant, so I'm turning it over to y'all. Have any of you had a similar response?
Unfortunately, there are a bunch of us that are in limbo or "stuck" in production since that same build week of 8/8. Most likely our trucks are sitting in a lot waiting for some mystery part to be installed that was not available during our build week of 8/8. Dealer's visibility report shows nothing and Ford CS can only say "pending update" and tell me that they have sent an update request to the logistics department.

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update for anyone who's been bumped back time and time again (like myself). After going from early August to early November, I just called Ford again and my 11/07 production week got pushed forward to 10/22 (a Saturday).

I asked the rep if that was a mistake (a build date on a weekend) and she said while she couldn't confirm, she imagined it's Ford beefing up their hours/days to help meet demand.

I don't want to get too hopeful, but if it's true that a date can also be pushed forward (as opposed to only getting knocked back), perhaps that might provide some solace for some of us.

The rep was also adamant that those WITH a VIN for model year 2022 WILL get their trucks at some point. I know this has been repeated by Tim and many others, but with all the chaos around the 23s, I started to even doubt the eventual existence of my '22 (even though I have a VIN).

Sponsored

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
When will ford schedule to the day?
got my vin and a build week of the 10th last month, been holding my breath all week expecting a email pushing it back.
now today I got the email saying build week of the 10th. I figured I’d receive the build day email today, being we are about 2 weeks out.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When will ford schedule to the day?
got my vin and a build week of the 10th last month, been holding my breath all week expecting a email pushing it back.
now today I got the email saying build week of the 10th. I figured I’d receive the build day email today, being we are about 2 weeks out.
You won't get a build to day email. Supposedly, when you get the build-to-week email they've also scheduled the day. That was true for mine. I got a build week of 9/5 and when I checked the build day was 9/7. This ended up being 9/10 but they were close anyway. Tracker dates said in production 9/10, built 9/19, and shipped 9/21.

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately, there are a bunch of us that are in limbo or "stuck" in production since that same build week of 8/8. Most likely our trucks are sitting in a lot waiting for some mystery part to be installed that was not available during our build week of 8/8. Dealer's visibility report shows nothing and Ford CS can only say "pending update" and tell me that they have sent an update request to the logistics department.
Probably that wi-fi hotspot chip or whatever was removed for us going forward.

Reactions: JAC

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Update for anyone who's been bumped back time and time again (like myself). After going from early August to early November, I just called Ford again and my 11/07 production week got pushed forward to 10/22 (a Saturday).

I asked the rep if that was a mistake (a build date on a weekend) and she said while she couldn't confirm, she imagined it's Ford beefing up their hours/days to help meet demand.

I don't want to get too hopeful, but if it's true that a date can also be pushed forward (as opposed to only getting knocked back), perhaps that might provide some solace for some of us.

The rep was also adamant that those WITH a VIN for model year 2022 WILL get their trucks at some point. I know this has been repeated by Tim and many others, but with all the chaos around the 23s, I started to even doubt the eventual existence of my '22 (even though I have a VIN).
I got moved to Halloween.

Glenda C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Glenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aveo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got a build week of 10 / 22 , three days shy of my one year anniversary order date. This was from a phone call with the customer service representative, so, fingers crossed!
Sponsored