First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was having issues with this as well but was able did get my private offer certificate number with my confirmed COVP.
So are you saying that once your MY23 order had confirmed COVP your private offer showed up? Or something different?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like i moved from 'in production' to 'built' in 4 days. Since im in KC maybe ill get it before October?!!
1663517093014.png

I did go ahead and order a 23 for my wife. Had that FOMO from hearing the order banks closing so fast.. Saw how clean that metallic silver was looking after ceramic coating...so picked that and another Hybrid XLT Lux...didnt add anything else to avoid constraints...
Question to see if Ford updates in the early AM. When did you check and see the 'Built Date'.

bajesus8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Civic LX, 09 Camry Hybrid, 22 Mav Hybd Lrt Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Question to see if Ford updates in the early AM. When did you check and see the 'Built Date'.
So it was built saturday...I think i saw updated 11pm or so that saturday night/sunday morning....

Sponsored

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So it was built saturday...I think i saw updated 11pm or so that saturday night/sunday morning....
Thanks so much, hoping for the same this Saturday. Did you ship and when. Seems the closer the truck gets to becoming a reality the more consuming the waiting becomes. Do you have an updated snip from order tracking and thanks again.

bajesus8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Civic LX, 09 Camry Hybrid, 22 Mav Hybd Lrt Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks so much, hoping for the same this Saturday. Did you ship and when. Seems the closer the truck gets to becoming a reality the more consuming the waiting becomes. Do you have an updated snip from order tracking and thanks again.
Received the email Monday morning..
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 1663862434209

ford tracker keeps going down but also showed shipped by monday afternoon

order track was updated by tuesday showing this..i think it shows more info if you view on mobile ..(average wait time to move to next status)

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 1663863165889

Mobile Version
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 1663863965744

Last edited:

Treppie1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
So are you saying that once your MY23 order had confirmed COVP your private offer showed up? Or something different?
I believe my private offer was included in my COVP because the copy includes a certificate number and mentions about claiming it through smartvicent at delivery.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honestly I don't know. I don't think my dealer knows how the rollover works either. He put me down as priority 19 so now I have to go fight him on that.
Why they went back to allocation and priority on 22 rollover is a big slap in the face.

Sponsored

bwf4

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine showed built last night around 8pm Eastern Time.

GrimmXL51

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
:unsure:I see a good portion of October people being pushed to 11/7 from the 9/26 build week.

What was every else's ETA?

Mine was 10/13-10/19 which the rep found weird and so did I. This makes it like the build week was an typo.
I ordered 10/11/21 and just picked up my Lariat Lux on 9/15. Never received any email other than the first one, and could never track on the Ford tracker. Dealer ended up charging me new MSRP instead of original order MSRP, but I'm hoping that gets resolved since it should have been price protected. Overall great experience from Fairview Ford in San Bernardino CA.

papak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer just informed me that mine is now pushed back to the week of 9/26.
Yesterday they told me the week of 10/10 now. Maybe delivered in time for Thanksgiving?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford tracking app just spins and the other unofficial freeware app just spins on the window sticker to see if there is a blend date. My Salesman and BDC both take Thursdays off. So called Ford Marketing and they gave me some good news. My truck is produced, so asked is that everything the spay in liner and the bed rails. He said technically it is built and awaiting shipment. That he knows there are delays in the railyard and my ETA 10/26.

At 7:27 EST flipped to built.
Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United flip2built.JPG

Last edited:

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's a larger issue according to the rep I spoke with - he said he'd spoken with over a hundred rollover order-holders with the same issue. My old (10/26/21) and rollover orders both have the same order code & sales code, but no private offer is in the system for me either. Some rollover orders at the same dealership *do* have private offers, while I know of at least one other rollover like me who does not (at least yet). Sure hoping it gets straightened out, but nothing surprises me anymore.
As with everything else, Ford can't tell their head from their asshole.

I have a certificate for $1750.

Never ordered a Eco, and both orders I placed ended up getting a VIN. Phone support was confused as why I had it as well, but she said it is attached to my name and gave me the certificate #.
Sponsored