First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's a larger issue according to the rep I spoke with - he said he'd spoken with over a hundred rollover order-holders with the same issue. My old (10/26/21) and rollover orders both have the same order code & sales code, but no private offer is in the system for me either. Some rollover orders at the same dealership *do* have private offers, while I know of at least one other rollover like me who does not (at least yet). Sure hoping it gets straightened out, but nothing surprises me anymore.
As with everything else, Ford can't tell their head from their asshole.

I have a certificate for $1750.

Never ordered a Eco, and both orders I placed ended up getting a VIN. Phone support was confused as why I had it as well, but she said it is attached to my name and gave me the certificate #.
Sponsored

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 10/13/21 order of hybrid XLT w/ 360 was built 9/1/22, and I drove it home in Milwaukee today. Uptown Ford honored the original price, as well as the original appraisal for my trade-in. No hassles, in and out of the dealer in less than an hour. Got three emails from Ford in the 11 months. While waiting, the dealer didn't have any updates, but I got a lot helpful info and updates by calling the Ford new vehicle support # 800-334-4375. They were able to answer questions the dealer couldn't. I'm grateful to have it - it seems the supply of Mav's is getting worse.

Hybrid Nut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford tracking app just spins and the other unofficial freeware app just spins on the window sticker to see if there is a blend date. My Salesman and BDC both take Thursdays off. So called Ford Marketing and they gave me some good news. My truck is produced, so asked is that everything the spay in liner and the bed rails. He said technically it is built and awaiting shipment. That he knows there are delays in the railyard and my ETA 10/26.

At 7:27 EST flipped to built.
flip2built.JPG
Mine is like yours. Built but not shipped. Built Aug 31st. ETA of sept 22- sept 28th. Ford chat says will be delivered sept 28th but im not holding my breath.

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My October 2021 order is now a MY23 order. Got the email from Ford while I was on vacation. Thankfully, I told my dealer what I wanted before I went out of town (no wi-fi). Now just waiting for the build & price to get on the web in a few weeks to see if I need to tweak the order any.

So long fellow October Orders, Hello Rollovers!

npipe07

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build week on my order moved from the week of October 31 to the week of November 7. The good news is that I should be back from my vacation when it is delivered to the dealership. I was expecting delays and so not surprised. Just happy to be in line for production.

Sponsored

Oneeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 10/13/21 order of hybrid XLT w/ 360 was built 9/1/22, and I drove it home in Milwaukee today. Uptown Ford honored the original price, as well as the original appraisal for my trade-in. No hassles, in and out of the dealer in less than an hour. Got three emails from Ford in the 11 months. While waiting, the dealer didn't have any updates, but I got a lot helpful info and updates by calling the Ford new vehicle support # 800-334-4375. They were able to answer questions the dealer couldn't. I'm grateful to have it - it seems the supply of Mav's is getting worse.
Thank you so much for putting the phone number in there. Happy you got yours. For me. Hopefully Oct 17th build date.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Entered production today! Production date now in the tracker and modules have popped!

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 1663950590531

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 1663950613329

Crash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At 7:27 EST flipped to built.
flip2built.JPG
Interesting. I have a similar build as yours Hybrid Lariat Lux 360, moon roof but CyberOrange. Looks like I'm a day behind you so hopefully mine gets built by the end of today.

Ford Maverick October Hybrid Orders United 1663948888476

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build day moved again, but stayed within the same build week. Now less than 2 weeks out, so hoping it sticks 🤞

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just called Ford Marketing. My original Build week was pushed back from 3 Oct 22, but they gave me an actual production date of 21 Oct 22 with a projected delivery date of 11/13. So, three steps forward, two steps back.

Sponsored

mrwalton

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I've had my Lariat "in production" since 8/11. I just called Ford and they said "in production pending an update". He was not sure what that meant, so I'm turning it over to y'all. Have any of you had a similar response?

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I've had my Lariat "in production" since 8/11. I just called Ford and they said "in production pending an update". He was not sure what that meant, so I'm turning it over to y'all. Have any of you had a similar response?
Ask for " secondary status " , a little more definitive .

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I second the above poster that says ask for a "secondary status". Or ask your dealer for a Vehicle Visibility Report. My Lariat Lux was officially in production 9/10, built and shipped 9/19.

Something is not right with yours.

mrwalton

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for that info. I called again and asked for the secondary status. It is "produced" but pending an update. He said that it could be a delay in transit or something like that. Just wish they had a better handle on why certain vehicles aren't being moved along the chain if they're already made.

Again, thanks for info. The info here has been nothing but helpful while waiting.
Sponsored