First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Woke up this morning and now have a date under 'In Production'. Fingers crossed for an end of week Built date. Currently no change in the sticker. Hope this is helpful for those Scheduled.
InProductionDate.JPG
Awesome—hope it gets built quickly.
Sponsored

HistoryGuy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My basic XL was ordered 10/21/21. Ŕecently received notice that the Build week has been delayed from 9/26 to 10/3. The unkindest cut of all....

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My basic XL was ordered 10/21/21. Ŕecently received notice that the Build week has been delayed from 9/26 to 10/3. The unkindest cut of all....
No, they left you hope! They left the rest of us Devoid of it.

mm_sk8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mmsk8
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Hybrid XLT 10-25-21. Then got the Ford mass email about delays and changing my order. So, after talking to my dealer I begrudgingly removed CP360 package and spray bedliner (grr). But, I finally do have a VIN# and suppose to be delivered between Nov. 20-24... only found out recently because I emailed the dealer or I would still not know anything? I'm just hoping I get it in December because it will be greatest birthday present.. us December kids always got screwed out of bday presents lol.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else order a hybrid October 21. Get rolled over ...reorder same dealer and not get private offer certificate number cause the sales man didn't use same order number.. now he can't change it cause banks closed. He is communicating really well but according to ford chat I don't have a private offer. Why is this process so hard.

Sponsored

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contact ford marketing with your old order #.
they should be able to give you your certificate #.
I did.

I also didn’t get the same order #, and nothing shows, but, I have the certificate number to show.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contact ford marketing with your old order #.
they should be able to give you your certificate #.
I did.

I also didn’t get the same order #, and nothing shows, but, I have the certificate number to show.
I did. Thats when I found out I only had 1 certificate number for 1750. I order a eco boost and a hybrid. That's when I found out. Now I'm in a constant loop between dealer and Ford marketing of what needs to be done. Of course no solid answers. Just contact your dealer.

Jamesrchapman1949

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, they didn’t give a certificate for your 2021 hybrid? Maybe it’s in production!

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else order a hybrid October 21. Get rolled over ...reorder same dealer and not get private offer certificate number cause the sales man didn't use same order number.. now he can't change it cause banks closed. He is communicating really well but according to ford chat I don't have a private offer. Why is this process so hard.
There's a larger issue according to the rep I spoke with - he said he'd spoken with over a hundred rollover order-holders with the same issue. My old (10/26/21) and rollover orders both have the same order code & sales code, but no private offer is in the system for me either. Some rollover orders at the same dealership *do* have private offers, while I know of at least one other rollover like me who does not (at least yet). Sure hoping it gets straightened out, but nothing surprises me anymore.

Bamajim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500. Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Made my weekly call to customer service.this morning. Surprise my date got moved again. Originally 9/26 then 10/24 then 10/3. Now it’s been moved a week back to 10/10. Oh well what’s a person to do

Sponsored

iwantmymav

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
It's better than being pushed to 11/7 from 09/26. :rolleyes:

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Bob_Snow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My MY22 and MY23 orders have different numbers but Ford marketing gave me my special offer code before I even ordered a MY23.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's a larger issue according to the rep I spoke with - he said he'd spoken with over a hundred rollover order-holders with the same issue. My old (10/26/21) and rollover orders both have the same order code & sales code, but no private offer is in the system for me either. Some rollover orders at the same dealership *do* have private offers, while I know of at least one other rollover like me who does not (at least yet). Sure hoping it gets straightened out, but nothing surprises me anymore.
Well I am glad it's not just me.. so
Well I am kinda glad it is an issue for many. It makes me fill as it might get addressed better. I have no idea how it's 2022 and a big company like ford. Can't even up date an order site before it takes orders. Why it's not a smoother roll over. Why they can't just build the 2022 rollover to specs still make model year 2023... and start new 23 orders with new packages. They have the worst integration system between dealer and customer service and buyer. Its really stressful for me. Cause to be honest I want the good deal maverick.

Treppie1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
Undecided
I was having issues with this as well but was able did get my private offer certificate number with my confirmed COVP.
Sponsored